Good available tint?

Does anybody know where I can buy rolls of decent tint? I was really wanting Llumar, but the only way I can get it is by paying $300 to have it installed by a dealer. 

I'd need 70%, 50%, and 5-0%. Charcoal black with good wave reflective properties. 

I know 3M is decent - but I can barely find it reputably? Like, I don't know if buying 3M off of an ebay dealer is actually going to get me 3M. As an ebay seller myself, shady shit happens 24/7. 

Last car I had done was done with solar gard, seems to be good quality stuff.

Do you know what you're getting yourself into trying to tint them yourself?

It really is one of those things where you're better off letting a good installer handle, plus most of them back their work with a lifetime warranty, if you do it yourself and fuck it up you're screwed.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

try to get your hands on Viper tint or Scorpion tint. I've see great results from those. I've seen rolls on eBay and amazon.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Never heard of either of those 2 brands.

Llumar is good stuff, but chances are slim to none to buy it online, they are pretty much company to tint shop only and fairly strict about that.

I myself have Suntek Carbon % and Madico 50%, 35% and a little 20% left iirc.

There are various sites online you can order full rolls from. If you have a EIN you can sometimes get a few rolls of different percentages for free just by telling the company your looking for some new brands to offer.

I think law here is nothing on the front windshield, 50% allowed on front sides, and 35% or 20% (i forget) on the rear sides and back window.

Both my cars are 5% all the way around, all my old cars done the same. Last time I had a tint ticket was maybe 15+ years ago.

Really depends on the cops.

16 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Never heard of either of those 2 brands.

Llumar is good stuff, but chances are slim to none to buy it online, they are pretty much company to tint shop only and fairly strict about that.

I myself have Suntek Carbon % and Madico 50%, 35% and a little 20% left iirc.

There are various sites online you can order full rolls from. If you have a EIN you can sometimes get a few rolls of different percentages for free just by telling the company your looking for some new brands to offer.

Hmm. I have two different fully registered LLC's.. any suggestions on places to ask for free shit from? 

I might just pay to get it have done though. Lifetime guarantee from them and I've already spent about $1000 tonight. 

Archived