moh.vze.com Posted February 19, 2018 Report Posted February 19, 2018 For all the box builders on here, how often do you use your Plunge Base for your routers? I was thinking about buying this router seen in this guy's YouTube: This was the set I was thinking about buying:https://www.amazon.com/PORTER-CABLE-895PK-4-Horsepower-Fixed-Plunge/dp/B0000DCBKN/ What are some example uses for a Plunge Base though? Is it worth buying the extra base? This is the table I'm going to get for my router: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-1-8-ft-x-3-ft-Portable-Jobsite-Workbench-225047/205887786 DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
moh.vze.com Posted February 20, 2018 Author Report Posted February 20, 2018 Meh. I went ahead and bought the full package ~.~ DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
audiofanaticz Posted February 20, 2018 Report Posted February 20, 2018 plunge or nothing... I gave routers without plunge bases away because they are too much of a waste of time.
Kyblack76 Posted February 20, 2018 Report Posted February 20, 2018 I wouldn't buy a router that cant plunge. Period. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
06RTCharger Posted February 20, 2018 Report Posted February 20, 2018 I bought two. One to leave mounted in the table. One to leave mounted on the plunge base. I bought a different brand tho, from lowes.
Karkov Posted February 21, 2018 Report Posted February 21, 2018 PLUNGE!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
moh.vze.com Posted March 1, 2018 Author Report Posted March 1, 2018 Got the full set. Now I need to find quality non-overpriced bits but where... DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
WalledSonic Posted March 1, 2018 Report Posted March 1, 2018 Amazon has a bunch of uxcell (i think thats the brand) also, freud/diablo makes excellent cutting tools Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.