bigp88 Posted March 2, 2018 Report Posted March 2, 2018 Who has the latest n greatest rebassed music last I got was djsnt pack 9 and decaf pack30ish is anything new out..I just got system back playing and want some heat
alex912005 Posted March 2, 2018 Report Posted March 2, 2018 Dj Russticals, Jacob Realtone (first song in video below)... Others will chime in. My Build Log
WalledSonic Posted March 2, 2018 Report Posted March 2, 2018 Just got Russ’s set a few months ago but havent gone thru all of it. Decaf got to pack 40. Seen someone mention djdb but havent DL’d that yet so let us know what you find. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
bolanorthhighlands Posted March 3, 2018 Report Posted March 3, 2018 Dj slow n throw, dj inclined, dj lah Kirby, me My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
PaCiFiKbAllA Posted March 3, 2018 Report Posted March 3, 2018 DJSNT has pack 10 out. I listend to Decaf, DJSNT, DJDB (DJ Dirty Bass), Got160s and starting to get into DJ Russticals now. Someone had a google drive link that had a TON of shit..I been looking for DJ Unk - Turn Down (rebassed and slowed...the slowed version was down to 26hz if I remember) I cant find it anymore...and my dumb ass deleted it from my USB drive a while back ? Also, I think EXO linked his onedrive full of bass tracks in one of his videos...good luck finding it ? 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
SanDiegoSlapper Posted March 3, 2018 Report Posted March 3, 2018 2 hours ago, PaCiFiKbAllA said: DJSNT has pack 10 out. I listend to Decaf, DJSNT, DJDB (DJ Dirty Bass), Got160s and starting to get into DJ Russticals now. Someone had a google drive link that had a TON of shit..I been looking for DJ Unk - Turn Down (rebassed and slowed...the slowed version was down to 26hz if I remember) I cant find it anymore...and my dumb ass deleted it from my USB drive a while back Also, I think EXO linked his onedrive full of bass tracks in one of his videos...good luck finding it dj unk has a track called "turn down"??? i have i think 5 tracks named "turn down" all rebassed, and all from different artists, but none from dj unk. if u can double check who the artist is, or maybe even the track name, i may have a link for u
bigp88 Posted March 10, 2018 Author Report Posted March 10, 2018 Great I been on Dj rusticals past few days..can’t find djsnt or decaf threw google anymore but I still have plenty of it backed up.
PaCiFiKbAllA Posted March 11, 2018 Report Posted March 11, 2018 On 3/3/2018 at 10:11 AM, SanDiegoSlapper said: dj unk has a track called "turn down"??? i have i think 5 tracks named "turn down" all rebassed, and all from different artists, but none from dj unk. if u can double check who the artist is, or maybe even the track name, i may have a link for u Hey bro, u think u can link me those? Or PM me. I been trying to backtrack and find my files but can’t find them anywhere. Thanks man. 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.