Jump to content

Slamology 2018 roll call


Draggin dually

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Sad face :(  I sooooo need to get there, and asap. Have fun, and be safe,... send me lots of vids mate. 

why da fuck are you not going?? go to vegas and hop on flight

 

:ninja:

 

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

In for videos

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted
9 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

What are the dates anyways? been a few years since Ive been there. 

May also need bail money too!

june 9-10 but everyone will be there on that friday 

:ninja:

 

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted
29 minutes ago, rocking.that.eclipse said:

I go down thursday since its usually my only vactation. Plus I like to see all the rides roll in

 

what time you coming to the track on friday?

 

:ninja:

 

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted
2 minutes ago, Ninja_v1.0 said:

what time you coming to the track on friday?

 

:ninja:

 

I'll have to see when Jake is running up there. I don't have anything planned Friday, not bringing my blazer so I don't have anything tying me back all weekend

1349713160_rte.png
Posted

I'll be there in a black Jeep, first time for me ever going to Slamology. First show out for me this year second show out ever for the Jeep. 5hrs 15 min without stops, stop by for a demo or just to say hello. Hopefully the windshield doesn't get worse. I'll try and wash it before Slam.

 

27592935067_b70ea23b56_h.jpg

27592920577_a075b29ef8_h.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2822 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...