PC Principal Posted November 6, 2018 Report Posted November 6, 2018 Im running Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s and love em. 100w RMS, 200w max. https://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/pps4-6/ 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser RF Power T1000 BDCP RF Punch 400-4 2 P2D4 12's
Kyblack76 Posted November 6, 2018 Report Posted November 6, 2018 200 rms watts, on pro-audio. Man.. your all making my ears wanna peal themselves off my head and run. Damn.. to each thier own. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bmwking Posted November 6, 2018 Report Posted November 6, 2018 43 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said: 200 rms watts, on pro-audio. Man.. your all making my ears wanna peal themselves off my head and run. Damn.. to each thier own. my 200 rms is on non PA stuff. I cant imagine that on the PA types. they scream off HU power as is
bmwking Posted November 6, 2018 Report Posted November 6, 2018 2 hours ago, BassMunky said: As much power as can atleast 200 rms at least 200 rms... you may want to go with multiples then. and figure out a budget.
Joshdashef Posted November 6, 2018 Report Posted November 6, 2018 I use t2 rockford components ran active off a p600x4. They are clear and get loud, but if I was looking for more mid bass not mid range - I'd throw in an 8 inch in the doors. SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
bcbrassard Posted November 7, 2018 Report Posted November 7, 2018 This is what i did and it worked out well. T3 tweeters, T2 6.5" & P3D4 8" in the kick panels.
YukonXL04 Posted November 7, 2018 Report Posted November 7, 2018 I wish I could find a way to fit HLCD in my doors. W I built a Eminence Beta 8CX with asd1001 compression driver in a sealed bullet pod for wakeboard tower speakers. A Lpad to tame the horn down a little and they were amazing. Havent heard anything like it again. I been running 250 rms to silver flute 8s and vifa ring rads passive and it's a pretty sweet combo. Will be doing them again in my new truck when the audio bug bites again. 18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33 05 TL build log SOLD 04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed
AlpineNut Posted November 7, 2018 Report Posted November 7, 2018 I have ran Pioneer, Alpine, Blaunpunkt, & Polk and the best sounding one of them all is the Polk DB+ series! 73456w9vbwevsdb sodtbsorutnvsd sdtuspdun sd d f gsdfiusd gdf n
Darkimag22 Posted April 26, 2019 Report Posted April 26, 2019 Have ran Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5s, Helix "E" Series 6.5s...but my favorite, hands down is what is currently in my truck. My Focal K2s blow any other speaker I have ran clear out of the water. They are a 2ohm speaker and, at the moment, are receiving 150 watts a piece from my Audison Forza. Clear and have outstanding mid bass. Pricey but buy once, cry once.
BassMunky Posted April 26, 2019 Author Report Posted April 26, 2019 Loud and clear? Can hear everything all vocal and instruments? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.