ToNasty Posted December 6, 2018 Report Posted December 6, 2018 3 hours ago, dolarbilz said: And brandon where you been hiding Been working on the truck. Finally got all my audio on thr way. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2018 Author Report Posted December 12, 2018 On 12/5/2018 at 6:45 PM, ToNasty said: Been working on the truck. Finally got all my audio on thr way. Drag it to utah Brandon, and let's get to work on both mate... Company through a long lunch, which means all day xmas lunch on site. I ditched it, and flashed the idatalink maestro unit. And tossed it back in, right in the parking lot. Man, opened all sorts of vehicle shit. Dig it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2018 Author Report Posted December 12, 2018 I have pissed and moaned , how a 2018, SUV, didnt have TPMS and other shit. This opened all that up, and more. Gauges, system/vehicle info, check engine lights and resets, all sorts of shit. Ported right on the HU. I've been running a panduit obdII unit, that bluetooths info to a tablet. Fuck all that.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2018 Author Report Posted December 12, 2018 Off the next two days. My interior matching paint and clear coat came. Gonna try and match the interior as close as I can. Sucks I blow ass on finish work. But,.. meh... I'll paint the fucker right in the kitchen. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted December 12, 2018 Report Posted December 12, 2018 57 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said: Off the next two days. My interior matching paint and clear coat came. Gonna try and match the interior as close as I can. Sucks I blow ass on finish work. But,.. meh... I'll paint the fucker right in the kitchen. Its easy on small pieces as long as you wet sand and polish (idid my a pillars from my blue Silverado and was super easy) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted December 12, 2018 Report Posted December 12, 2018 1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said: Off the next two days. My interior matching paint and clear coat came. Gonna try and match the interior as close as I can. Sucks I blow ass on finish work. But,.. meh... I'll paint the fucker right in the kitchen. I sent you a PM Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
CleanSierra Posted December 12, 2018 Report Posted December 12, 2018 Look at the gorilla fingers on this MF... Cool new ride, can't wait to see the audio side. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bsneon98 Posted December 12, 2018 Report Posted December 12, 2018 so rad man... cant wait to see how the paint match comes out! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
WalledSonic Posted December 12, 2018 Report Posted December 12, 2018 Digging the truck man. Looks great. Clean, stealth, murdered out. You driving this thing to CES or flying? It’d be cool to see your rig while im out west. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
BP1Fanatic Posted December 12, 2018 Report Posted December 12, 2018 AWESOME truck! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.