Sonic Electronix

Your first BASS demo, the one you never forgot

My 1st real beat your ass style demo was given out like 10 years ago by my now great friend and Team Captain...He had a white Silverado with 32 SA 12's on 4 Sundown 3500's in a Diamond and it was a monster on the low end...After that I was completely hooked to the point of no return...I had been a bass head prior to that but that opened my eyes to a whole different level of audio

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Theres a shop a few miles from where I lived in Houston that had a van out front that everyone talked about (an Astro van, I believe). If anyone was around Spring Branch in early/ mid 90's they know the Chester Cheetah van.

A good friend of mine knew a guy who worked there, so we got a lil sample one day. I'm not sure how many speakers it had, but I remember it being pretty tight on space from what I saw. I never sat in it, but stuck my head in n couldn't believe my ears. It gave me a new perspective on sound. On the way out I wanted to bump some Scarface, but suddenly I was faced w the reality that my 2 12" Pyles were nothing to be proud of. Immediately i decided 3 JL 10w6's & a Soundstream Reference 500 was a necessity. That's how these shops get sales right? lol

there were 3 for me really.

The first was a friends late 80s Monte Carlo or something similar. It had 2 15" punch subs and a punch 500 if I remember correctly (it has been about 25 years ago). This was the first time I heard a system that was well put together.

The two that hooked me for life were

1. A local guy's chevy astro van with eighteen 15" JL W6 (the first versions) running on 6 us amps VLX-400s.

2. His friend that was running a Phoenix Gold MS2250 on 4 Kicker Comp 18s.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

never had a  demo  still haven't      I was young and knew good sounds could be had   1984 I think

I was very young  18 and went to "the" local place Import audio   I was a tire buster and covered in dirt  but I had cash

The guy tried to sell me passive low pass filters and refused to sell me what I came in for a punch 150  kept trying to sell me a punch 75     after 2 hours of being ignored and undersold I turned every demo to max and while they turned em down I started over till the manager came out and asked me my problem  I said I came in 2 hours ago to buy a punch 150 and they wont sell it to me   he says why not?  I said they feel I dont have the speakers for it    I said not yet but there are other paydays       he said well they are expensive    I said ring it up I have cash   (I priced it a week before when I wasn't all dirty)  he gave me 2 shirts and some wire for my time  

I had to prototype pyle 6x9 with 6inch magnets   they rocked on that amp and an 8inch sub on the tri-mode 

stripper gf wrecked the truck  and  tow company did not know what happened to my amp and speakers

they got all but 1 6x9 which I still have    works as a great center channel for my HT before I upgraded

I had to pretty much learn from friends and aside from the drive by thumpers

I am the loudest I know  around a total of 1500 rms  

• 4 weeks later...

92-96 one of those years walled RF punch. power, something 15’s in a montecarlo.. was first one  got me more interested into car audio well audio period then I already was... but the two high powered ones I won’t forget are Boyd’s Jeep and the Canadians can’t remember his name lol truck both at world finals 2011 

• 3 weeks later...