Sign in to follow this  
Ron36

Post Malone?

Anyone else have this issue , Any Post Malone song I play is always very distorted compared to any other music I listen to , just think it’s weird no matter witch of the 3 cars I’m driving in. 

3 DD SL 10’s D4 ohm Sealed box 2.6ohms   Amp Sundown SFB 3000K

Mids all Alpine type R 's 1 set of 6.5 components and 1 set of 6.5 coaxial 

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

1 Kinetic battery  under rear seat , Big 3

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

On 1/4/2020 at 9:21 PM, Ron36 said:

Anyone else have this issue , Any Post Malone song I play is always very distorted compared to any other music I listen to , just think it’s weird no matter witch of the 3 cars I’m driving in. 

That's ur radio rejecting your choice of music lmao...I've never heard a post Malone song , maybe I'll have to dl one and see if my radio rejects it also

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

1997 GMC Sierra z71, 5.5" lift, 35x12.50r20, pioneer avh-600ex, 4 pioneer pro 6.5s, 2 pioneer pro 4" tweeters, 3 American bass tnt 1544s 9 cubes tuned @27hz , taramps MD 8000.1 2ohm, 3/0 welding cable, 2 1000 cranking amp batteries underhood, big 4, NVX JAD800.4 running active with signal from avh-600ex. 

That's something somebody I just did an install for listens to. I only know of the 1 song (Rockstar) but a Sundown SA 10  tuned to 32 didn't reject it!

The mids are distorting bass still hits

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

5 hours ago, Baydestrian said:

I think I do somewhat agree, On the Road I somewhat notice it slightly. Wow is really good bass but a bit clipped

I love U and thank you, Wow is one of the songs I like and it just sounds like shit on my mids .

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

I’m not a huge Malone fan but have about 7 songs I own of his and when I’m in the mood I go HAM on it but only on head phones when I’m working out or blue tooth speaker , he’s been banned from car audio cause it really drives me crazy the sound I here , maybe if I was new to car audio but been  in this for over 20yrs and enjoy hearing every note I’m so pose to hear. 

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

21 hours ago, Audiohz said:

I had the same issue but only with music from his last CD. 

Yup, last CD def does have some distortion in the mids. This topic made me realize I wasn't hearing things. The bass line in On the Road is just too good though lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 3.3 15">Wolfram 3000.1>AGM Trunk Battery

Focal PS 165v1>JL Audio XV400/4i

http://www.youtube.com/DaAlphabets<----CLICK ME