Second Skin Audio

Sub bottoming out?

7 hours ago, bmwking said:

oh lord, please sir, bring your so called pain.  please be the wise sage you claim to be and continue to argue on the internet like someone who belongs on r/iamverybadass

keep going with that deep dive tho i want to see how much more wrong shit you can spew.   

im a pretty inclusive guy and welcome everyone here, well almost.  i hope you get your jollies and fuck off back to facebook where you probably win your arguments against the mouth breathers there.  you're definitely a member of IJWB, i can tell by your low IQ and high chromosome count.

have a good night child

Man I'm definantly a loser then , I'm 40 lol, been doing this since I was 15!  ND that's the craziness u get when ppl get bored and have internet access lmao!

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

8 hours ago, bmwking said:

oh lord, please sir, bring your so called pain.  please be the wise sage you claim to be and continue to argue on the internet like someone who belongs on r/iamverybadass

keep going with that deep dive tho i want to see how much more wrong shit you can spew.   

im a pretty inclusive guy and welcome everyone here, well almost.  i hope you get your jollies and fuck off back to facebook where you probably win your arguments against the mouth breathers there.  you're definitely a member of IJWB, i can tell by your low IQ and high chromosome count.

have a good night child

i have never added something to ignore faster. Not worth the time to talk to.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

2 hours ago, ehall8702 said:

Man I'm definantly a loser then , I'm 40 lol, been doing this since I was 15!  ND that's the craziness u get when ppl get bored and have internet access lmao!

37 here, and started at the same age.  Who knew I had to stop liking things at a certain age!?  

My IQ surpasses yours by a long shot. 167 when I was 11 years old. I was tested after I died and woke up from a coma 3 days later. And I only started bucking because mrSkippy claimed my advice was bad, thus misleading and wrong. Everything I stated was truth, just like ME. I was already angry before I logged on and I didn’t throw the first punch but I will keep kicking until it’s all said and done. How would y’all feel if y’all were already on edge then jump on a thread and try and help someone then get a punch thrown at you. It’s pretty shitty. I don’t understand how a 37 year old man gonna call a 29 year old a child when you became childish when you spouted at at me when you had nothing to do with the matter. Your 2 cents was unneeded, unnecessary and childish. Even though I foolishly spouted back, you calling me a child is hypocrisy. So let’s be men about this shit and let this bullshit die. Because I never will. Now can we squash this and start over new. If God gave y’all a chance (because all of y’all are still breathing, so that means you were given a chance) then I mine as well give y’all a chance too. I’m no better than any of y’all (anybody on this thread or whoever I went back and forth with) and I do apologize for going too far and for most of the things I said because it was foolish and wrong. So with that said, dead the thread and start over new. I was a man about this and I hope y’all can be too. Now give me a chance as well. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

1 hour ago, 121gigawatts said:

My IQ surpasses yours by a long shot. 167 when I was 11 years old. I was tested after I died and woke up from a coma 3 days later. And I only started bucking because mrSkippy claimed my advice was bad, thus misleading and wrong. Everything I stated was truth, just like ME. I was already angry before I logged on and I didn’t throw the first punch but I will keep kicking until it’s all said and done. How would y’all feel if y’all were already on edge then jump on a thread and try and help someone then get a punch thrown at you. It’s pretty shitty. I don’t understand how a 37 year old man gonna call a 29 year old a child when you became childish when you spouted at at me when you had nothing to do with the matter. Your 2 cents was unneeded, unnecessary and childish. Even though I foolishly spouted back, you calling me a child is hypocrisy. So let’s be men about this shit and let this bullshit die. Because I never will. Now can we squash this and start over new. If God gave y’all a chance (because all of y’all are still breathing, so that means you were given a chance) then I mine as well give y’all a chance too. I’m no better than any of y’all (anybody on this thread or whoever I went back and forth with) and I do apologize for going too far and for most of the things I said because it was foolish and wrong. So with that said, dead the thread and start over new. I was a man about this and I hope y’all can be too. Now give me a chance as well. 

Apology accepted, don't be afraid to learn new, more accurate techniques.

Now that's how we r supposed to be as addicts!!?! I mean bass addicts tho lmao

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

9 hours ago, 121gigawatts said:

So you smoke meth?  Real question.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

On 4/8/2020 at 11:16 PM, 121gigawatts said:

When an input sensitivity of an amp is the same as another then the gain is almost the exact same. Not exact, but close. It’s a fuckin knob that goes from 6 volts to .2 volts. No matter the size of the knob, the voltage spread is about the same as long as the amp has the same sensitivity ratings. How hard is that to understand? Now if the amps gain input sensitivity is .2v-8v then the o’clock average dial setting I explained wouldn’t work with that sensitivity. It only works with amps with .2v-6v sensitivity. It’s damn near the same spread on any 0.2-6v sensitivity amp even some .2v-5v older amps can be set the same as newer .2v-6v amps because I’ve had old school amps as well. I’ve tuned so many amps that I can tune any amp with the car off and radio off. But go ahead and let’s keep talking shit when the problem the OP was having already has been resolved, thanks to me, note that. I told him a safe place to put the gain if he didn’t know what he was doing. And if he knows a little something something then he will be able to tweak it to the best spots after he puts the knobs in the spots I told him. Where I told him to set the filter would safely have him anywhere from 70 to 100 he which is fine and where I told him to set the gain would have him not clipping or possibly soft clipping which again, is fine. I even posted 3 videos that teach him how to tune his amp with a multimeter, a speaker with a 3.3 microfarad cap and some test tones. So forget the dial diagram I explained for average amps, he can tune his amp perfect for about $5 if he has a speaker and digital multimeter laying around and knows how to order caps from parts express. How is you putting your comments in going to help him? How is bashing at me going to help him? The videos are on point and that U.K. dude is a legend in the car audio game in the U.K. and the first 2 videos are made by people who make car audio products. Then y’all have to know the guy in the last video I posted, that’s EXO. Don’t listen to me, listen to them. They are more repeatable in car audio than you and I and everyone on this thread. So no need to pop off and get sour, just let them videos teach him. Problem solved and no need to beef. You’re not on my list so there’s no need for us to get sour with each other. Show love. And I don’t have a fancy smancy detector or meter. I have a $6 multimeter, a $60 Chinese O scope multimeter combo, a $15 clamp meter and a homemade distortion detector like in the video. I don’t waste money on stuff like that when there’s no need to. That $60 Chinese joint is so on point just like a fluke and that home made detector is too. That’s all I really use. That $6 multimeter isnt all the way on point but does the job for other stuff. I only use my distortion detector for subwoofer amps and I use my o scope to tune 4 channel amps. On subwoofer amps the pass filters can be done without a meter but on a 4 channel amp if you want top notch sound quality and crossover then you tune the filters with a multimeter. Other than that, I do it by experience. 

Dude, if you think what I posted was "bashing" then I dunno, your very sensitive I guess, I'd say Around 8v sensitive. Lol

As far as the "guys" in the videos, I been watching Sam from barevids (the UK dude) since his first video years ago. As far as exo, and big D go. I watch them as well. Mainly big d. Exo is more about installs that what the other 2 provide.

Any way the speaker and cap thing is not new, Tony D'Amore invented a product exactly the same over a decade ago for Rockford fosgate, it was actually his first personal project he did working for Rockford.

You have a very high opinion of yourself, nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. You have op basic guidelines. Yes thanks to you his issue is resolved. But you didn't split an atom man, you gave basic advice that's been given out for the last 20 years in regards to gain setting.

If you truly have the dd1 and oscope, you know damn well just a hair brother way can make or break a setting in regards to clip point and not giving good power.

I feel this thread didn't take a negative turn at all at any point, what went on was a few others pointed out that your way may be incorrect. Or inaccurate. No names were called, no personal attacks, nothing like how it could and usually goes down in audio discussion (face book audio groups get literally viscous to the point of looking for people local. Lol)

So a few people interjected some differences of opinion than your thread jacking posts (you were posted one after another and make up 80% of the posts in these 5 pages.

What I really think made you mad was this; you like being the smartest in the room, the center of attention. You really took it personal like you and the op were having a private conversation Inna public post, and when others put thier thoughts into it, you saw red. It challenged your authority and had a few people with the same opinion telling you your way is incorrect. You felt ganged up on and lashed out. You came in with the insults talking about IQ points etc and how you're smarter than everyone in here.

That's literally laughable, ever hear the phrase or quote by Brad Jackson (A.K.A. "Scarface" the rapper)? "Real killas don't flex nuts, cuzz they know they got 'em".  That applies to you and your IQ claims, a real person with an IQ that high would not even feel the need to point that out in a discussion to try and validate his claims. Think about that with every last point of those 165 ya got.

Have a nice day.

5 hours ago, AaronT said:

Dude, if you think what I posted was "bashing" then I dunno, your very sensitive I guess, I'd say Around 8v sensitive. Lol

As far as the "guys" in the videos, I been watching Sam from barevids (the UK dude) since his first video years ago. As far as exo, and big D go. I watch them as well. Mainly big d. Exo is more about installs that what the other 2 provide.

Any way the speaker and cap thing is not new, Tony D'Amore invented a product exactly the same over a decade ago for Rockford fosgate, it was actually his first personal project he did working for Rockford.

You have a very high opinion of yourself, nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. You have op basic guidelines. Yes thanks to you his issue is resolved. But you didn't split an atom man, you gave basic advice that's been given out for the last 20 years in regards to gain setting.

If you truly have the dd1 and oscope, you know damn well just a hair brother way can make or break a setting in regards to clip point and not giving good power.

I feel this thread didn't take a negative turn at all at any point, what went on was a few others pointed out that your way may be incorrect. Or inaccurate. No names were called, no personal attacks, nothing like how it could and usually goes down in audio discussion (face book audio groups get literally viscous to the point of looking for people local. Lol)

So a few people interjected some differences of opinion than your thread jacking posts (you were posted one after another and make up 80% of the posts in these 5 pages.

What I really think made you mad was this; you like being the smartest in the room, the center of attention. You really took it personal like you and the op were having a private conversation Inna public post, and when others put thier thoughts into it, you saw red. It challenged your authority and had a few people with the same opinion telling you your way is incorrect. You felt ganged up on and lashed out. You came in with the insults talking about IQ points etc and how you're smarter than everyone in here.

That's literally laughable, ever hear the phrase or quote by Brad Jackson (A.K.A. "Scarface" the rapper)? "Real killas don't flex nuts, cuzz they know they got 'em".  That applies to you and your IQ claims, a real person with an IQ that high would not even feel the need to point that out in a discussion to try and validate his claims. Think about that with every last point of those 165 ya got.

Have a nice day.

I thought I would point it because I was told I had a low IQ. Did you read that before you spouted off foolishly? I don’t think you read enough or read well enough. Because I said 167, not 165. I wanna “point” that out. Also, why the fuck would I just say some random shit like that and tell y’all my IQ score in hope of some kind of compensation? Lol! And on top of that, I never posted a video with big d wiz in it. I mentioned Derrick Williston and Steve Meade as a couple of the older guys in the game that I would rag on for being older and still into bass. Again, you don’t read enough, think enough, nor pay attention enough and spout off too quickly. I’m deeming you a fool because there’s a better saying from a more reputable person that states, “if you spout off before knowing all the facts then you are deemed a fool”. And I see where your heart is at and how you react to someone who is apologizing. Thank you for failing. You’re a douche. And btw, I have a nice day and a good night. Watch closely and I’ll show you. Now this is a perfect chance to read closely at this message, your message and the next messages and practice comprehension. And all my techniques get the job done and are correct. So if anyone thinks my techniques that solved the OP’s problem, mind you, are wrong then go tell the OP who has fixed his problem via because of me that I’m wrong and so are the professionals in the videos. Then email the professionals and tell them they are wrong as well. Get real dude. You’re just showing a weak human trait and following the crowd and talking junk that’s unneeded so you can be part of the “crowd” and be deemed one of the guys who gets in where they fit in. But really you have been deemed a fool. I feel sorry for you but will show you no remorse and very little sorrow. So with that said, I’m sorry. And not for anything I said or did, but sorry for you and what will come of you. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived