-Where to buy extra "acorn nuts" for SMD Fuse Blocks?? (without having to buy additional products such as plexiglass cover)

-And what is the thread size of SMD fuse blocks? 1/4"-20?? (So I can see about locating 1/2" wide hex head acorn nuts that will fit those threads.

WHY? Because I own 3 SMD fuse blocks and counting (2 quads, 1 dual) but am down to 6 acorn nuts..  =/ meaning I have lost 6 therefore only have 2 nuts per fuse block. Not that anything is wrong with only having 2 nuts. ;-]

7 hours ago, selfmotivated24 said:

-Where to buy extra "acorn nuts" for SMD Fuse Blocks?? (without having to buy additional products such as plexiglass cover)

-And what is the thread size of SMD fuse blocks? 1/4"-20?? (So I can see about locating 1/2" wide hex head acorn nuts that will fit those threads.

WHY? Because I own 3 SMD fuse blocks and counting (2 quads, 1 dual) but am down to 6 acorn nuts..  =/ meaning I have lost 6 therefore only have 2 nuts per fuse block. Not that anything is wrong with only having 2 nuts. ;-]

Can always take them to Lowe’s to their bolt/nut thread board thingy and verify thread pitch, then look online or elsewhere 

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

On 11/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, JakeW said:

Can always take them to Lowe’s to their bolt/nut thread board thingy and verify thread pitch, then look online or elsewhere 

This, honestly

• 2 months later...

Thx, I found them a couple of months back. This is what I bought/use..  (keep in mind, it is important to use only plastic/nylon nuts, nothing conductive)

Small Parts-B00A6YX3XG Nylon 6/6 Acorn Nut, USA Made, Black, 5/16"-18 Thread Size, 1/2" Width Across Flats, 17/32" Height, 23/64" Minimum Thread Depth (Pack of 50)
by Amazon.com    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A6YX3XG/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_WCHQNFZA7H643ADVC307?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Archived