finkster Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 Habby Bday Brudda DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Forevrbumpn Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 Thanks guys, yeah, Iam getting old as dirt I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
MATTMAN24 Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 hope its a good one man HIDS and projector headlights forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99528-hid-projector-headlights-and-hid-kit-look/ 24's and Tires forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100286-24s-with-tires-for-sale-east-texas/
roscoe1129 Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 LOL happy birthday Ken.... HBD Smokeysgirl.... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Forevrbumpn Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 Thanks, Iam just gonna go get drunk, and watch Fast and the Furious, and come home and drink more no real plans I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 HBD Ken! Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Daddy_ Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 Happy Birthday Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
loganberry Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 happy bday ken! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.