Jump to content

Dos And Don'ts With The Police


Recommended Posts

Posted

i can tell no one is from around the Orange Park/Middleburg FL area. I have had systems since day one with cars. I didnt get my first ticket for sound until i was out of highschool (2005). Since my first i have racked up 10 (Here in Florida the ticket is $74.50)! Never have i gotten out of one. I always try to be curtious, i turn it down, and pullover as quickly as possible (i never pull over in dark areas, you would think they would actually like that idea, most DONT, and get pissed!). One night after the club i get pulled over for sound and for some reason it makes since to them that they need (i cant make this up) FIVE police officers, plus a K9 unit! I used to have pictures and a video on my phone but have since broken it. I gave them all hell. "You guys dont have anything better to do at 1:30 in the morning then all come check out a guys loud radio violation?" I have even had an officer give me the "dont i know you?" and i actually remember where they gave me the ticket before. So at that point i know im getting another one. As he hands me the ticket, he asks "Are you ever going to turn it down?" My reply, "Nope, i bought it and built it to beat the shit out of it."

Cop: "Well I guess i will see you soon"

I also, like most of you guys/gals, have rules and guidelines to bumping. Never in neighborhoods and for the most part not a stop lights. But by my record you would never think that. I swear im a marked vehicle!

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

Posted

I was in a small town (Mont Belview, Tx) and I had a 1986 pontic 6000 le with factory radio and speakers (AC Delco) and it bumped good for stock and got pulled over for vibrating the rear view mirror a cop sitting behind me at a traffic light. They are Richard Cramumns (dick heads). no ticket but full search of my car..... b/s i know but it's yes sir no sir....

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

Here in Venice Florida, the sound ordinance is "clearly audible" at 25ft. My friend got a $100 ticket for playing his Logitech Z-5500 at half volume in his car, and when my friend told him that motocycles were WAY louder, the cop said "No they're not, I ride them all the time"... Also, if the cop deems it "Loud Enough" at 25 feet they can legally impound your vehicle...

http://ohmygov.com/blogs/state_and_local/a...loud-music.aspx

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080...AKING01/7976933

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

i refuse to kiss the officers ass, hed doing his job but i wont make him feel like hes god ... last cop that pulled me over for my radio was supper pissed, i have no rear glass (wall o subs) my mirrors were shakeing too much to even see and i couldnt hear anything other than bass....

well hes behind me with lights on i keep going, he gets on horn i dont hear or see him, he gets beside me and im just laid back pimpn it and dont hear him hollar on the horn see the lights or the truck, he pulls ahead of me and cuts me off to make me stop lol... i had gone 1 1/2 miles down the road at that point. pull into a parking lot and i put my dick head wall up knowing i was fucked.and he gave me the speach ect. and then messed up and asked a dumb question that got the dumb answer,..... mr.mccartney?, what if i had someone pulled over and was asking them if they had weapons/guns in the car and here you come booming that crap by and the person i have pulled over said yes i have a gun and im going to kill you?..... i laughed a little and said with a grin , sounds like you would end up haveing a very bad day then.... got my outragious tickets and left

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted

Going through the US-Canada border about 4 years ago with 2 15's I get the dumb kid at the border.

"What is that giant lump of carpet in the back?"

"Speakers"

"Why do you have that?"

"Beacuse I like bass."

"Is it a real box, or fake?"

"If u wanna hear it all u gotta do is ask."

Then proceeded to hit the amp power switch and let him have a 1/2 volume dose of The Game's "How we do"

Yea......not the brightest move. Had to sit in the office for 2 hrs while the dogs sniffed out my truck.

Not fun.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

i got pulled over anonce for a sound violation window tint ticket speeding ticket. all at once. i did exactly what i should have done. "lost" my faceplate and rolled down my windows. the cop could ahve swore it was me that rolled by. they arnt allowed to roll up windows or anything when they pull you over.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Posted

After three speeding tickets and a squeeling/screeching tires (aka I was drifting and didn't hit me with reckless driving) I have now made it my mission to befriend ever single local cop I ever see. I no longer speed and I get busted bassing it all the time, but they just turn their lights on and then off as a warning. Its good to make friends in high places, even if they are dicks. State cops are still the nazis of law enforcement. If you get pulled over by them YOU'RE getting a ticket, atleast in Illinois you are. Local highschool football stickers help around my area, even if you don't play, if you have a football sticker, your chances of getting a warning are pretty good. Only advice I can give.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

ive never been stopped for my sounds....yet but though i was gonne be the other day two dif times in a hour. i was rolling down the street around here and had it up as loud as i put it, rolled right past a local PD parked and was hoping he wasnt in the car, i didnt see him right away. right after i passed him i looked back and seen him pulling outta the spot and was right behind me. i have no tint but my windows were down so i rolled em up quick and turned the volume down. he followed for like 2 bllocks and turned off. i was feelin cool then and continued to roll to my buddies house. after i left his spot i rolled not even 4 blocks and like before had the volume up and rolled past a sheriff turning the corner and had no time at all to turn it down. i never seen him again so its all good. my system isnt huge by any meens but does the job for sure and glad it seems to be torated to a certain point around here, unless it was just those officers not caring much that nice nice sunny day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3147 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...