Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

your lucky i got work on tuesday or id be there drinkin the beer but not helpin lol.

i used to skate also.

but i never ever liked dropping in on pipes.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

I also used to skate back in the day, never had any sweet ramps at the house though. We just skated at spots in downtown until we got kicked out and moved to the next spot. Good memories, wish I had the time to get back into the sport. They just built a park down the road too, right after I gave it up go figure.

Good luck, it looks like it's going to be sweet.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

well im down to go help out i love building ramps lol even though im not much of a park skater more of a street skater ill try and give it a whirl im not very good at boarding but i can rip it up in blading although im not going to disrespect the ramp like that if you see me out there ill try and get down on the board maybe show me a few things teach this old dog some new tricks havent been on a board in a few years

must be nice huh

thats awesome you still got out there man! if your local, you are more then welcome to come over and just hang out or give the ramp a go! When i was growing up i had a very leniant mother, so at 12 i built a micropipe 3', then i built a 4 footer, then a 6 footer, then a 7 foot that was too steep with a 10 foot extension that was never completed (due to me gettin my drivers license lol)

but yea the way i see it now im still pretty young, i got back on my board and got on a big local ramp and was upside down hittin handplants ont he 8 footer within 30 mins so im gonna try and get back into it hardcore. besides itl give me something to do while im saving for my amps lol

but hey seriously come on by on tuesday if ur local wel be framing it up! and free beer to those who help out!!

Man I wish, I'm in Texas. Down here everyone would try as hard as they could to get out after dark to go skating simply because in the summer it would be 104 degrees with 100% humidity daily so skating in the day time SUCKED! Maybe that's why we never got so good.

Drinkin beer and building skateboard ramps sounds fun, but now days I just drink beer and wake up with questionable women. :nea:

In the end skateboarding was probably alot safer.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

MAN no BS,real talk i skated when i was younger and i had the itch to try again 11 years later... went and paid 130 for a new complete and its been used more after drinkin a few then it does sober lol. i di try hard but man older age was hatin bad. kids love havin a GOOD board to roll around on though. this brings back memories for real. i still love skateboardin even though i dont do it these days. a lil tony hawk on the ol PS2 works fine for me at 30 years young lol. id like to see this when its done and gettin worked :D

looks good so far...you must really be good at sk8in...i do too.... i love sk8in street more that bowels or vert... i havent really had much time to skate because of work in stuff but it is def a great strees realiver in some ways..." unless u cant land a trick" lol that can get to a person after a while ya know.

wow! this thread got busy! im glad to see people having interest!

it is gonna be hella fun when its finished, and all of you guys who used to skate should start up again! skating is the perfect hobby to have while saving for a new stereo system lol

anyways, my homey Seb came by yesterday, came all the way from Forest Hill to help out! me and him busted ASS and got alot done.

heres the first QP framed up

Posted Image

then the beginning of the opposite wall

Posted Image

heres a pic of me standing next to one of the QPs to get an idea of its size. im 5'8"

Posted Image

I had the Pier blocks perfectly level, but in the process of just myself and Seb trying to move these around its not so level anymore... this will be fixed when i get some more help over, these QPs are roghly 700+lbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

attaching the 2 pice QP together

Posted Image

over the fence you can see where Highway 50 meets I80. you will be able to see the ramp if your heading westbound on 50 thru west sac and take the i80 onramp towards reno it wil be on the right

Posted Image

heres one wall almost fully framed (except 2 back supports and front lower qp) you see how they are no longer level but it will be an easy fix

Posted Image

Posted Image

and heres how it sits right now

Posted Image

Posted Image

im hoping on saturday i can frame the last qp and build the 9' rollin. so far this entire ramp has been budgeted by building decks for people in trade for home depot credit. but i need to start gettin some cash jobs now cause i owe some people money (elvis) and i got some bills. but this ramp compared to car audio is like night and day when it comes to money. so far the dollar amount on this ramp hasnt even exceeded 500$ yet!! and thats 100+ 8' 2x4s, deckmate 3" screws, 8 sheets of 3/4in CDX and other misc crap

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

thats badass. i was gonna build one before but never got around to it. and my mom was worried about others getting hurt if they came to use it while we were gone (theres an alley behind our house so people could easily get to it) and then there was the issue of the landlord.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Archived