How Big Is Your Music Library

KingSuv and to all of you. You all need to try Bittorrents. That is where you can get complete cd's..Oh..I am not suppose to say stuff like that on here...I probably have 300 Gigs of Music, plus real cd's and Mp3's...I have old school to new school..Bass music, all that..Screwed and Chopped, even got old school bass music from the early 90's..Got the complete Discography of Bass Mechanic..Techmaster PEB, Even Got the all time greatest Dj Fury stuff..I might be a country Hick, but my music is top notch...!!

i could have swore a mod said not to discuss illegal downloading jackass

• 2 weeks later...

my play list.. all for back up use.. if link doesnt work, hit me up on AIM ;)

http://dodownload.filefront.com/7064896//6...ee7bdadd88629d4

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

• 1 year later...

3615 songs in my itunes library . no doubles, nothing under 128kbs quality completely organized under genre and artist. and ALL individually selected....and slowly climbing 1 song at a time. its taken me 3 years to get all the songs i want! many hours of browsing the internet and asking and asking forums and people

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

KingSuv and to all of you. You all need to try Bittorrents. That is where you can get complete cd's..Oh..I am not suppose to say stuff like that on here...I probably have 300 Gigs of Music, plus real cd's and Mp3's...I have old school to new school..Bass music, all that..Screwed and Chopped, even got old school bass music from the early 90's..Got the complete Discography of Bass Mechanic..Techmaster PEB, Even Got the all time greatest Dj Fury stuff..I might be a country Hick, but my music is top notch...!!

if you like this forum i wouldn't say shit like that.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?