inb4 stolen amp lmao

It's probably one of those " this sub hits so hard that my 4000 watt lanzar amp couldn't handle it!" situations.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

inb4 stolen amp lmao

It's probably one of those " this sub hits so hard that my 4000 watt lanzar amp couldn't handle it!" situations.

or he kicks the person out the car and pulls off with their amp still hooked up peepwall.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

he is a man who knows exactly what he wants !!! how many of us can be as detailed with what we want ?? i cant ... props to that guy HAHAHAH

I agree, guys a G... a weird G, but still...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

he is a man who knows exactly what he wants !!! how many of us can be as detailed with what we want ?? i cant ... props to that guy HAHAHAH

I agree, guys a G... a weird G, but still...

my friends response to that craigslist add ... "that seems relatively normal compared to a lot of the shit ive seen, lol" i think i need to re-evaluate our friendship

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sat/1573195432.html

after reading this you will never want to make a PP&J ever again ... but still funny as hell !!!

• 1 month later...

LOLz to be had in here

Apparently the Sundown 1500 is really a 3,000 watt amplifier and it is so powerful that it BLOWS cones off of his subs...I only wonder where the gains and SSF is set...LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived