Nic Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 I just remembered one of the cleanest builds I have ever seen and he is right on this site, I havent seen a build/build log with so much attention to detail, and custom fab work.robola 46's Bimmer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=57269 hands down this is the best ive seen online and it tops everything ive seen in person..... Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 Single person type install I'd have to say Robola 46s install hands down is the most incredible and original setup I think I've ever seen. But the ultimate setups I've seen in person all belong to Alpine, the company with the most impressive show vehicles I've ever seen - Honda Civic hatchback, Mini Cooper, Sinister Six and the RLS. The Civic, Mini, and the Sinister six IMO have the three most impressive paint work I've ever seen on a vehicle. I've seen them all in magazines, internet and in person. Enjoy - http://underground.alpine-usa.com/garage/53/vehicles/32 http://underground.alpine-usa.com/garage/53/vehicles/24 http://underground.alpine-usa.com/garage/53/vehicles/44 http://underground.alpine-usa.com/garage/53/vehicles/40 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Torres Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 I just remembered one of the cleanest builds I have ever seen and he is right on this site, I havent seen a build/build log with so much attention to detail, and custom fab work.robola 46's Bimmer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=57269 i was hoping someone would post this. hands down the winner. system of the month, system of the year, system of the decade, system of the...you get the point. it's so badass. i would LOVE to see this in person. maybe when i win the lottery and can fly over there alpine has some nice over the top vehicles for sure
apples&oranges Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 Dave Brown from Alpine is hands down the best fabricator in the game with the cars he's built over the years. Oh can't forget Chip Foose and his endless list of cars
Blackedout Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 The Berrylilium BMW... Amazing attention to detail. Trunk Build Log
knowledge Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 The Berrylilium BMW... Amazing attention to detail. i too have to agree and alpine does home some sick cars! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Big Papa Posted November 9, 2009 Report Posted November 9, 2009 The Berrylilium BMW... Amazing attention to detail. His car is boner worthy. Was that gay? Oh well, it's the truth. 06 Taurass SE 1 PPI Pro104 MTX TC 4001D Amp 1.5 CU. at 34 hz After Christmas... 2 PPI Pro104's Audiopipe 1500D 3.4 CU. at 35 hz
marquettefan247 Posted November 9, 2009 Report Posted November 9, 2009 I just remembered one of the cleanest builds I have ever seen and he is right on this site, I havent seen a build/build log with so much attention to detail, and custom fab work.robola 46's Bimmer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=57269 x10!!!! This dudes middle name is clean. I want to see that beautiful peice of art in person!! 1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed Plans: 2 12 inch dc Level 4s DC 2.0k Amp KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit 220 Amp Alt XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery Stinger Volt Gauge Rockford Fosgate RCAs Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz 0 gauge wiring for extra battery Dynamat “I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.” Al McGuire “The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets” Al McGuire remember this always Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades
newls1 Posted November 9, 2009 Report Posted November 9, 2009 johnathan prices before the rebuild LOL I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
wL<3bass Posted November 9, 2009 Report Posted November 9, 2009 While the alpine cars have amazing paint and craftsmanship....I don't think I would classify them as clean....they are exotic and flashy. The Beryllium bmw on here I would have to say is of the the cleanest I have seen.... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.