Most cash you've seen in person...

check ive had 72million in my hand, but i was a business manager who ran the large buildings downtown in my city, cash 47k when i cashed a malpractice check from when i had stomach surgery at 21.

im lucky to have 50 bucks on me at any time nowadays with my kids

just over a million dollars. 5 dudes came in the shop with 100k each, and one had a case with 500k in it. They were all together, and going gambling. Someone laying down 10k is about a monthly thing, 2-3k almost daily, about 2 times a year someone will spend 50k.

my brother in law is a repo man, and right now the buy here, pay here car dealers are tryin to stock pile cars for income tax time, one has 8 lots, the other has 5. either one of them probally has 100g on them right now at all times.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

I will very rarely carry anything over a hundred bucks in cash on me. Im not a fan of that at all. I have a safe with some rainy day money in the house. everything else is in the bank account. maybe im just weird but if i get held up Id rather have them get me for a hundo or less than beat me to the phone call to my bank to cancel all my shit .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^^ I agree 100% with that. I used to carry like a grand or more on me until I got robbed at gunpoint a few years back leaving a club in Miami. They took like 1200 in cash but left all my other things(credit cards, license, etc). Since then I carry at the most like 2-300 on me at any given time and I wouldn't stress god for bid anything happens again. I keep the rest of the money in the bank and a decent amount in my safe at my house

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

most i have ever seen in oerson is 6 grand. first time was my sister's money...second time was mine for my car and insurance and such :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

ive been in a bank vault to help fix a floor. i dont know how much was in it though :\

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

About 8 years ago I watched my former roommate pull out a couple of back packs hidden under a bed at his dad's house that had 83,000 dollars in them. He was in " the business " at the time. kept his money tucked away over there.....When he told me, I talked him into a safety deposit box.... It was in my name till about three years ago. He was paranoid about the cops seizing it if he got caught. He kept the key with him, we just put the box in my name.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived