a few weeks ago, my wife washed my sons Ipod Touch (might as well be an iphone) thru an entire wash AND dry cycle. He was devestated until 3 hours later IT FIRED UP and has worked ever since. Try that with your DROID! :D

hahah

I love my iphone :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

a few weeks ago, my wife washed my sons Ipod Touch (might as well be an iphone) thru an entire wash AND dry cycle. He was devestated until 3 hours later IT FIRED UP and has worked ever since. Try that with your DROID! :D

hahah

i have a droid too and the only possible way it beats the iphone is the google maps with the new navigation. on the iphone its $100 for a tom tom program

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

hahah

thats because for what you paid for your washer and dryer they have little elves inside to make sure things like that are safe :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

damn looks nice, i have a samsung instinc hd. its an alright phone, but it lacks in a lot of areas, i wish i woulda waited for the samsung droid phone for sprint to come out though.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i have a droid too and the only possible way it beats the iphone is the google maps with the new navigation. on the iphone its $100 for a tom tom program

if ya arent jailbroke yea

as far as better then iphone, theres nothing out there that can come close to the app store

Nvidia aint the best gpu maker, imo, ati's always the first out the gate with their new stuff and even now dx11 cards, wheres nvidia? not till Q1 of next year.

The phone looks very sick, in the end there will be only 3-5 platforms that developers work on, i can already see the iphone/android/blackberry as being the top 3, whoever slides in will have to step it up.

HTC "smart" phones absolutely suck, my brother had the HTC something, with crappy old windows mobile and lets just say he returned it within 2 weeks it was that bad. But their new 1 or 2 phones HTC Hero and that other one with android look like they are solid phones.

I predict android will be bigger than the iphone in 2-3 years, as more and more phones, and yes, computer hardware companies such as Dell, and Asus? I think it's Asus if not Acer will be coming out with their own phones using Android. The iphone is too "boxed" up, and from what I hear some developers are getting VERY pissed with Apple with their whole application process, with Android, its free, and Googles spending the money to bring in the developers. ex. they jsut concluded their app search contest grand prize of something like $10,000 i believe.

Edited by pear_b

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

Nvidia aint the best gpu maker, imo, ati's always the first out the gate with their new stuff and even now dx11 cards, wheres nvidia? not till Q1 of next year.

While ATi might be first out the gate atleast nvidia's work out of the gate :)

I have owned every iphone out lol....and whats weird is everyone of them sucked....the battery life is poor and the touch screen is just cumbersome...Blackberry > iphone....like I said before the only thing the iphone has on the BB is the app store and blackberry's app store isn't too bad either...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...