my girls hidin something!

LoL. Get use to it. It's life. Men hit on women all the time. Its up to your woman, if she is dedicated or not, to say thanks but no thanks

Seriously though, if you went to his house, then you don't trust her and you have reason to not trust her. It's either you got trust issues due to you being a cheater or you have a reason to not trust her or you are insecure...or who knows what else...either way, don't be surprised she leaves your ass now. hahaha. GG

alright playa thanks for that adives... thanks but no thanks

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

this is what i believe

IF my girlfriend starts messing with other dudes it either means your not doing something right to keep her happy.. there for no point of being together.....also if another dude pulls your girl i suggest u just tell her straight up like this BYE!!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

everybody is gonna say there opinion and even its the right advice when you really like/love somebody your gonna do what YOU wanna do regardless of anyone elses thoughts.

Especially if shes hot

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

um she didn't cheat on you??... so whats the problem.. i have no problem with my girl talking to other guys even if he says she cute etc etc ... obviously if she needs to hear it from him your not doing something right... maybe you should talk to her and ask why she needs to hear that from him maybe you need to give her more attention... and flirting isnt all that bad as long as its not physical flirting..... and this is coming from a jealous person...... guys and girls can just be friends and flirt without it meaning anything just an ego booster my 2 cents

I see your comment about sayin beat the dude... well thats very ignorant... this is all i gotta say... better check your girl before you check reality.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

so explain me this your name is army guy but you say violence isnt the answer? pathetic, and the OP is talkin bout whoopin his ass too, which is what he needs to do, which is what i would do, you think he gonna have agun? then bring one too bro, fuck jail

Why do you have to bash Army_Guy like he's the one who made this topic??

Dudes straight up about not being violent. There is a diff. from being in hostile territory where ppl's intent is to kill you. Far, far diff from here in America. Especially with a bitch problem or whatever have you. Talking shit to a soldier is a straight up bitch move IMO. Respect the guy at least a little for defending us and serving the country you live in. Obviously your still a little boy if you say fuck jail and bring a gun. Especially over a situation like this. It might be fun in your GTA San Andreas world but its diff in the real world. :01nocomment8so:

Throwing hands over a situation like this is childish, so is confronting a guy... I'm willing to wager that your girl is bound to leave you cause of what you did. You THINK she didn't cheat on you but chances are in a sit. like this she did. My .02

Derp.

alright welll this dude started chatting with my girl sayin shes sexy and shit so i told her not to talk to him shes like aight well he works at this arena were her niece plays hockey they talked there then that night after i left her house i guess they talked. yestarday morning i went over all her texts were deleted and then late hat night he texts her saying "dont text tonight my gf over ttyl" grab my coat and my tims head out the door find out this guys home number holla at him askin him were he lives trippin on him on the phone. you know intimidating shit, then i ask her why she deleted them and hid em from me and she said cause if she told me that they talked i would have flipped.... so hiding something? or am i just trippppin

Honestly bro without going through all the reading on the thread.. Give her a ultimatum. Tell her to choose. If this guy honestly has you worried and she is saying its nothing. Straight up give her a choice! If she is being honest and she isn't really doing anything, then she will just drop him. Tell her you give her some time to text the guy and tell him what's going on.. I mean its only fair. BUT... If anytime after that she has talked to the guy or what not. Cut her off man. There are many girls out there. Some which you think aren't as good or better than your girl. They don't have this or that. But in the end.. There almost all the same. They all love attention. They want a guy that can sit down and talk to them about any damn thing. No matter if its Christmas for instance. Check your game man. We all know we have had to get our shit in check in order to keep the Dimes! In NO WAY am i saying anything negative about you. But, we all tend to let go of the easy shit that they love so much. Best thing is get it in their head early that your the man. ha ha. basically you have what she needs. In the bed, in the relationship, in the arguments, and in the conversations. You have to be the person that keeps her on her toes. That dude that she knows has her back, and is down for whatever. But in the meantime make her show you the same. If it isn't working both ways bro, now or later, for goodness sake give that shit up! Try and make her show you she wants to try. If its not happening, it probably never will. GOOD LUCK MAN! We have all been there and done that before. Its not easy, but then again if there are obvious signs, its not hard. Just remember if you do want to break up, give her something she will never forget. It always helps for future reference! lol

03 350Z

everybody is gonna say there opinion and even its the right advice when you really like/love somebody your gonna do what YOU wanna do regardless of anyone elses thoughts.

Especially if shes hot

^THIS!

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

nope brotha i been 100% legit with her... but if she looses me she looses more then just me... her mom gots no time for her, i keep her up, she got parent issues and shit i protect her from that, not to mention 98% of her friends are good friends with me and all know me much longer then her she will be left with nothing if she cheats on me.. not to mention rolling in style a bonified bass head! ;)

hahaha, damn bro... cool down.

give some slack on the rope, if she hangs herself then fuck it lol.

Let me put this another way, if you try and control her you'll just make her sneak around about it, like shes doing... I dont understand the whole macho shit you just laid down, sounds like you have to feel like your needed and in control at all times. Give her some fuckin air to do what she wants, if she wants to be with you she will.

Dont let yourself be played, cause i guarantee you are. You just dont know it yet, your giving her materialistic shit thats it. Like you said your self you keep her up, your her crutch and shes walking on you

Edit:

To all you dudes saying jail aint shit, have you ever done time?

I have, it aint cool

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Archived