i'm gonna play it here in a bit after i work on my calculator some. it's pretty fun. a lot like the first...but so far hasnt gotten as repetitive and monotonous yet. there's more to do so i'm glad for that. i got it for christmas. not too far into it yet, right now i'm running around assassinating a bunch of people for the 'memory start' quests

i'm gonna play it here in a bit after i work on my calculator some. it's pretty fun. a lot like the first...but so far hasnt gotten as repetitive and monotonous yet. there's more to do so i'm glad for that. i got it for christmas. not too far into it yet, right now i'm running around assassinating a bunch of people for the 'memory start' quests

it took me over 20 hours to beat doing the the side quest for the speical armor great game and there will be a 3rd from the ending

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

waiting for it to come out on pc :(

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 3 weeks later...

I liked it, except for the ending. =( They just leave you hanging pretty much, I know its part of a trilogy but, could have been better than that.

The graphics are nice sound would skip once in a while. I beat it in 22 hours getting the special armor and statues at the villa. Can't wait for the next one to come out.

I need to get back on it and do the side missions and find the feathers.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

• 1 month later...

I personally loved the game. I happened to be at game stop in the mall, a mall I rarely go to. The game was $34.99 used.. I'm on my way to the counter to check out and I see a brand new version for $39.99. First plus. I went home and played it. I've just beat the game a few days ago. Got the platinum for it. I only need to do the assassin's missions and little side quests and that's it. I found the game to be very in depth. Definitely keeps you busy. The additional sequences 13 and 14 are pretty cool too. I found 14 to be more fun the 13. Sequence 13 seemed short, but for $3.99 each, I still wasn't touching the MSRP price of the game. I think the game is a great buy, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Edit: It's much better then the first too. Not as repetitive.

Edited by Wastehog

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4