February 2010 SOTM Nominees - Stock Electrical Edition

1 more thing...something the size of a kinetik600 in the back we will allow as well...thats not much of a battery more of a cap in a way

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i cant resist to nominate myself lol. i have been needing to upgrade from my 90 amp alt and have already decided to go with DCpower :D

007-24.jpg

005-23.jpg

003-29.jpg

005-28.jpg

003-34.jpg

and link to build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=50219&st=0

i like this theme thing hahaaa :hairtrick:

*edit* heres a lil vid after gettin the new box together and playing and very noobish with making vids so dont hate lol

can my civic enter this stock everything not even a big 3 lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Guys & Gals:

I am actually sitting at the WHQ of DC Power as I type this - thanks Robbie for letting me use your PC! I gotta' tell you . . . after going on the tour and seeing first hand their passion for quality and performance, I think the winner of this month's SOTM will be truly satisfied! Dave and Robbie are supper excited to be sponsoring SOTM once again.

From this point forward, we will do our best each and every month to bring some kind of theme to SOTM. So stay tuned, tell a friend (or 10), and remember . . . you can't win if you don't enter!

Best of luck!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

001-30.jpg

not a factory battery. and as for the the hc600 I thought this was a stock electrical sotm. imo the hc600 regardless of how small is a battery.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

stock alt and we will allow an upgraded battery under the hood

we will allow an under the hood battery upgrade.

sorry i havent been too active...ive been VERY busy lately

im cool mang. just got it and my 90 amp alt aint cutting it

also chode mang i failed on my link but here it is again http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=50219&st=0 . somehow i put up the main SMD page for my link lol sorry mang

Archived