Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Talk about fucking inconvient.

I'm relieved that you or no one else was hurt. It's accidents like this that really piss me off cause no one should EVER run into another vehicle from behind. I'm sure that it was someone not doing what the fuck they were supposed to and you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I bet you wanted to go Vietnam on the dude AC transit style huh????

I don't know what the hell I'd do in a situation like that. It would be hard not to say anything to the driver that caused the accident.

I wish you the best of luck getting everything straightened out and hope you don't run into any bullshit along the way.

Sucks fo realz :(

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

damn i just read this now,sory to hear the bad news... but just like the civic youll come back strong ;) take a break to get ya head right and we'll be here :drinks:

That sir is why i bought a excursion! a few months back i got rearended hard as hell and got out laughing because i knew the car that hit me messed his car up bad. when i seen the car i just laughed at him and told him im good and told him he picked the wrong truck to hit. not a single scratch :drunk: :rofl:
bumper on excur does not compare to a roolpan vehical. sorry to hear about the luck broham. looks like you need a new hatch locking mechnism ;) just make em replace it all dumb ass was probably texting his boyfriend while driving. why dont these fucknuts remember the 1second for every 20mph rule. if this was folowed there would be 99% less rearend accidents. ever notice all the accidents on a highway that doesnt have stopsigns :dry:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

this makes me even more parenoid about gettin hit/ wrecking. I always picture myself puttin all this work(bout to start as we speak) in my vehicle just to have some non driver come fuck it all up. Oh well just gotta take the risk. The hoe will be fixed sonner then we think i bet

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

He just hit me up and said he got rearended..

Im sure he will post pics. all i heard was hey, just got rearended, truck is fukked up.

I hope after all that work, its salvageable.

Damn hope Steve is koo and I just say a post where he and someone was talking about what if someone hit the hoe what would happen. Crazy shit but i know the hoe will be back

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Sorry to hear about your ride Steve and trust me I know how you feel. I had a Chevy Lumina last summer and my wife got hit in the front end. The other drivers insurance company totaled it out and we decided to fix it. So 2 weeks and $2200 later we got it fixed and damn it looked good. Well we had it for like 3 weeks and on a Sunday I went to a USAC show and got metered. That night my car was sitting in front of my house and some dumb 16 year old little bitch came around the corner and totaled it out in the same spot that was fixed. Shitty part was she had no insurance, but I have always carried full coverage so I was good and had to turn it into my insurance. Anyways sorry to hear about your wreck and trust me man it will get better for ya!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

Damn steve i would be pissed shit i got SUPER MAD when they did a dent on my bumper I WAS STEAMING when that happend i can imagine how you be feeling right now looking at your car with tthat kind of damage does things to you man like when you drive it and you see the damage it hurts lol and if the city dont wanna fix it all us SMD members go to cali we all park out cars in front of city hall and BUMP IT till they do lol

and damn 8 pages and thsi thread is like 9hrs old lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived