Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Spiders don't bother me.

But these do:

millipede.jpg

millipede.jpg

FUXKIN HATE MILLIPEDES

they just look evil..

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Posted

FUXKIN HATE MILLIPEDES

they just look evil..

I love millipedes, they're adorable.

Centipedes however, are very poisonous and I keels them.

I'm not scared of spiders, I literally HATE them.

Spiders spawn an unearthly rage in me and I rampage until I kill them all.

Especially Daddy Long Legs. Even though they're not spiders, I still hate them.

daddy%20long%20legs.jpg

I think my hatred comes from once I was walking down a path in the woods watching my feet to avoid tripping and for some reason I looked up and was eye level not four inches from a black, white, and yellow spider shaped like a crab the size of my head. And I have a big head.

It looked like this but much much bigger.

crabSpider.jpg

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted

I don't mind the daddy-long legs (although I call them that too I think that is not what those are) or harvesters, I can pick them up by the leg and toss them off my picnic blanket no problem.

It is the real daddy long legs (I think) aka the Pholcus phalangioides that I really hate. They are nasty and they vibrate in their webs.. ugh.

images-1.jpg
Posted

i came across a real black widow one time in louisiana, had the red hourglass mark and everything, killed that sucker for sure scared the shit out of me, but only cause they can do real harm to humans,normal non highly toxic spiders i dont feel the need to kill, i think those and the brown recluse are about the only spiders that i'd say i am 'scared of', i aint gonna start crying when i see one but just knowing how much damage those tiny ass spiders can do, well lets just say i'd rather get kicked in the nutz a few times, than have my flesh deteriorate

9515g

xa-3000s

Posted

I'm qualified as a sky diving instructor(have over 300 jumps), 20+ base jumps, been bungee jumping many times, and done pretty much every adrenaline type experience possible.. I will openly admit though that I hate spiders with a passion. That's the main reason why I get pest control services bi-monthly year round.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

i do pest control for a living, and i dont mind spiders, but the worst places i

hate going underneath are mobile homes.everyone i've been under is like a scene

out of aracnophobia and is infested with black widows.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

Posted

lmao i have a freind thats freaked out by spiders.. i live by the water and there are always lots of spiders on the house by lights and whatnot so when i awnser the door i will crumple up a leaf and act like i hit one of the spiders out of the web while releasing the leaf in his direction.. he FLIPS THE FUCK OUT

my fav though was we were all sittin around bullshittin and i randomly looked at him and started laughin.. he jumped up and before he hit the ground he had his shirt off.. i didnt even have to say anything (there was no spider )

080619Big%20Fake%20Spider.JPG

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Posted

080619Big%20Fake%20Spider.JPG

That scared me, even more because of my huge monitor. Literally, I just moved back like 3 inches.

You bastard.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted

FUXKIN HATE MILLIPEDES

they just look evil..

millipedes dont really bother me....think its cuz all there legs are so short and underneath them...kinda cool to watch them move....but thousand leggers think its also called the house centipede...those things I will destroy. they move mad quick and freak me out. use to be all over the basement in my old house.

i do pest control for a living, and i dont mind spiders, but the worst places i

hate going underneath are mobile homes.everyone i've been under is like a scene

out of aracnophobia and is infested with black widows.

ah dude, I wouldnt be able to do that for a living. an under those homes, fuck that.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

I hate anything that resembles a spider :P

We have these things around here that my mom calls silverbacks (don't think it is as I can't find any pics of them under that name), but I don't know if that's the real name... last year I killed like 6 of them in my room.. fuck!

QKWKRK9K7KD0NQ30BQZSUQY09Q1KXKRS2Q10RKV00KPKPQC0AQOKMKDKSK6K8QV00KPKSKO01QO06QHSWQVKMKEKGQ.jpg

These things, they are hella fast..

Since nobody listens to "NO PICS" it's a good thing pics don't scare me too much..lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...