6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

The FINAL rebuild is underway. Sorry about the delay but I've had to beg, borrow and steal to get this show back on the road...and I'm not done yet. First for the sub situation: no more T3s in there...long story and I'd rather not go into it...if Mr. T3 wants to chime in thats cool. After looking at some other subs and listenting to some people who I trust and have non biased views on dfrnt options, I decided that the SMDs are the ones I should go with. Brutal lows, high power handling and clean sounds won me over. Others may get louder but wont tear up the lows like the smds. Also, like Ric mentioned, somehow my first order got messed up and I had all dfrnt subs..dual 2s, 1.5s and 1s...so technically it should get a little louder on the mic with using all dual 1s. And I know eveyone has their choice of amps but Sound Digital is mine so please respect that and don't bash them on my page. Ric has a lot of work ahead of him and he's figuring it should be done in 6 weeks...I'm calling his bluff and saying he can do it in 3-4 :drinks: And just as a recap, I'm adding 6 more 8s, 8 more tweets, 8 horns, 6 12s (mids), 20 batts and some gauges so I can drive this thing around legally. Thanks

Is his DMM ok? they all tested D 1ohm almost exactly on 2 different meters I had. lol

Just get the dang thing done and up to full potential so the good people can enjoy some good music.

I think he was referring to his first set of SMD's?

I know, thats what I tested.

But also Ric posted a pic of the TSNS reading 1.4 but then I tested them at 0.9 to 1 ohm.

So I thought he was either reading at the amp after the connections and length of 8awg back to the amp, or his meter has had its day.

With Mo Powa, maybe some 4awg speaker wire, Muwahahaha

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

The FINAL rebuild is underway. Sorry about the delay but I've had to beg, borrow and steal to get this show back on the road...and I'm not done yet. First for the sub situation: no more T3s in there...long story and I'd rather not go into it...if Mr. T3 wants to chime in thats cool. After looking at some other subs and listenting to some people who I trust and have non biased views on dfrnt options, I decided that the SMDs are the ones I should go with. Brutal lows, high power handling and clean sounds won me over. Others may get louder but wont tear up the lows like the smds. Also, like Ric mentioned, somehow my first order got messed up and I had all dfrnt subs..dual 2s, 1.5s and 1s...so technically it should get a little louder on the mic with using all dual 1s. And I know eveyone has their choice of amps but Sound Digital is mine so please respect that and don't bash them on my page. Ric has a lot of work ahead of him and he's figuring it should be done in 6 weeks...I'm calling his bluff and saying he can do it in 3-4 :drinks: And just as a recap, I'm adding 6 more 8s, 8 more tweets, 8 horns, 6 12s (mids), 20 batts and some gauges so I can drive this thing around legally. Thanks

Is his DMM ok? they all tested D 1ohm almost exactly on 2 different meters I had. lol

Just get the dang thing done and up to full potential so the good people can enjoy some good music.

I think he was referring to his first set of SMD's?

I know, thats what I tested.

But also Ric posted a pic of the TSNS reading 1.4 but then I tested them at 0.9 to 1 ohm.

So I thought he was either reading at the amp after the connections and length of 8awg back to the amp, or his meter has had its day.

With Mo Powa, maybe some 4awg speaker wire, Muwahahaha

Ah my bad.

I want a to see/hear this beast!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Wow glad to see the SMD's back in this beast. Cant wait to see the layout this time. The last amp rack was sicc and I am sure that this one will be just as bad azz. Trippi your crazy. I hope that I can hear this beast one day. I still think you should make a trip over to the coast (west coast) and make sure you come through Spokane Wa. Good luck with the build I am tuned in foo sho :popcorn:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Not sure if anyone has suggested, and it's not at all like guages matter with this beast, but I'm curious if anyone has suggested trying to fit a heads up display from maybe a Late model Corvette in there. I've never see a 'Vette HUD in anything than a 'Vette. Would be neat to see it done on this thing. There is definitely enough talent working on the H2 to make it work and work smoothly.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Not sure if anyone has suggested, and it's not at all like guages matter with this beast, but I'm curious if anyone has suggested trying to fit a heads up display from maybe a Late model Corvette in there. I've never see a 'Vette HUD in anything than a 'Vette. Would be neat to see it done on this thing. There is definitely enough talent working on the H2 to make it work and work smoothly.

cool idea.. but i'm already trying to squeeze 150,000 pounds of poo in a 10 pound bag.

so whats 150001 lbs then? :ehh:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

cool idea.. but i'm already trying to squeeze 150,000 pounds of poo in a 10 pound bag.

Not everything going in the hummer is poo!

:peepwall:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived