Just want to give everyone an update on Bill. He is doing very well, he's enjoying the morphine :lol: He's moving a little slow, but he's up and moving around a little.

He should be coming home tomorrow, I'm so glad...it's awfully lonely without him around the house.

I want to thank all of you for your well wishes, you guys are the best!

All of you that have offered to help get the truck ready for trifecta are much appreciated and we will definitely take you up on your offers!

Thanks again!

Glad to hear it! Now tell that guy it's his bedtime! :D

Best wishes to you & Bill, I'm sure everything will be back to normal (or better) in no time! B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Get better Bill- I never had that, bout shit sounds painfull as hell!!!

and Iam down to help out, I only live a few miles away from you, that little box is no match for my 6'3 310lbs frame of masculine man haha... If you need help, let me know

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

repost.

Melissa told us 2 days ago! Its ok he is worth a repost, get well soon Bill!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Yes get well soon and I will merge the topics...

Edit: see ya looking Bill, welcome back!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I finally made it home, well a few hours ago then I took a nap.

Thank you all for your concerns

It feels great to be home. Staying in the hospital sucks ass. I'll be slow moving for awhile but I'm glad they got it before it got bad.

Again, Big thanks to all, I'll be looking forward to a truck rebuild party this weekend.

- Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

best of luck on this one, i know first hand how appendix suck, mine burst and i was in the hospital in intensive care for a month

this is an after picture, way after the fact but i went form 170lbs to 80lbs in the hospital and it took me a little over 4 years to get the wieght back, and i needed to learn how to walk over again due to muscle atrophy.

Posted Image

So waiting isnt an option on somethign like this , dont be stubborn, i was stubborn and had to heal will hell for 4 years of my life afterwards. Lost the job i loved, and had to go through the pain of a colostomy illiostomy due to the poison from the appendix eating away at one of my kidneys part of my large intestine and various other parts.

A BIG GET WELL

Damn bro, you had it bad. I'm glad it didn't get like that. Although I could stand to loose half me weight ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived