Hugh G. Rection SMD build - new vid page 22!

yeah... ive dealt with them before. :drink40:

dwright27 already told me ill be disappointed. he dont know me too well does he..... :pardon:

He won't be disapointeed, just build you sub box out of big galvonized nails like he did and you'll be a ok:)

Hurry up and finish I want videos already

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

dwright talkin that shit huh........SHOCKER. Sometimes i wonder why that guy comes to this site. If dwrong had a woofer with his name on it and it was on the level of an SMD, i sure the fuck wouldnt be tellin people "dont buy it you wont like it"......only a real dickhead would do

that.

ROFL.

Seriously dude this is pretty much the only audio forum i visit. Floridaspl is the only other one I go to and I rarely go over there.

You told me like 3 years ago about

your woofer, I thought it was awesome, still do. It's cool your name is so big that you have your own woofer. As far as bens goal of 155 @

30 .... I'm not gonna say it impossible as anything is possible, but look at how much more come area you have, and close to 7x the power and your 2 DBs louder. Iirc you do like 57s right?

Ive known Ben for QUITE sometime, know he knows a GREAT deal, i just think he will come up short on his goal by 2 - 3 DBs.

Don't like my opinion? Prove me

wrong Ben!!!

As far as me never hearing these woofers, I have heard 2 15s in an extended cab truck, sub up port up. Some guy in central Florida has them

with something like an atomic 5k or something.

Also, Logan when have I ever built anything out of nails? Ive always used screws, and will continue to.

Oh and Nate, didn't you just buy a level 3 12 not to long ago? And

honestly I'm still on DDs nuts, exactly as I told you in codies thread, I still run DD amps in my truck because the ones I have/had are pretty much bulletproof.

As far as me hugging DCs nuts ... You're right, I do. I like being able to get recone parts to do it myself, I like

being able to pick up the phone ask for rusty and me and him bullshit on the phone for an hour. Thursday I called Ana, talked to her for 45 minutes about NOTHING sub related.

Another thing whenever I call up DC and Ana answers the phone, all I have to do is say how are you doing today Ana and she automatically knows who it is. For some reason that's pretty awesome to me :iunno:

Idk maybe that's why i "hug" dcs nuts ... Form your own opinion, like i said prove me wrong Ben ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well some one is actually treating it like a HT driver so it should do quite well this time.

I just hope you have some serious midbass to keep up

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i want pics of the sub

however it is nice to know why no one can ever reach Rusty because Dustin is bullshittin with Ana lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build