Read an encyclopdia, lol

honestly though, i dont get much sleep. within a M-F time span i will have on average about 15 hours of sleep. my mind is a lot more active at night and i have a mentality which can efficiently multitask many objectives. so to help relax if i cant sleep ill try doing multiple things at once. ill be on my laptop, listening to music, while the TV is on, while i try to think of my next project. these are all lame things really but doing them all at once helps my mind relax by focusing on unimportant things so it can rest.

another good thing is to workout, beatoff, hot shower then CRASH! helps too if you take the time to prep your bed. i like to make sure the beds are fluffed, pillows turned, and window slightly open. lay down and RELAX.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

haha all good stuff, lots of fapping happenin tho eh? damn i miss sleeping at home....i usually work out 4 hours before i go to sleep, and usually shower right after my workout. I think the part that's really screwing me up is the retarded way this school is set up so we have a study hall 8-10 and then lights out at 1030....facking stupid if you ask me

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

I know you cant do it because your in boarding school but i usually drink a beer or 2 if i cant sleep and it relaxes me and lets me go to sleep or I just call my girl over to come lay next to me :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I drank until I pass out...works every day

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Lie on top of your sheets with your eyes closed, in the same position you would sleep in with a fan blowing on you until you get cold; then crawl under your covers and go to sleep. Not only does it feel nice and relaxing - part of your body's sleep cycle is lowering your body temperature. That is why it is recommended not to do exercise before you go to sleep because it delays this, making it harder to fall asleep.

Try it, it helps.

I workout as well hit the suana then off to sleep like a baby.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Play alot of bass, the vibrations from my bed ease me right to sleep..... :drink40:

dude everytime i sit in my car on my lunch break i almost pass the fuck out listenin to bass lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived