Jump to content

Feds expected to ban alcoholic energy drinks..WTF


Recommended Posts

Posted

Too be honest I'll be glad to see them out of our store lol. Noone ever buys them, well noone did until they said they are going to ban it. Now we sell maybe one every other day or so. They just take up space and taste like ass imo

Posted

Everyone who talks about them acts like they are the coolest person on the planet for drinking them. I'm glad to see tehm go because its a little less douchebaggery i have to deal with in my life.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

lol, people will just mix energy drinks and alcohol.........i love how they are so quick to ban something because it killed someone because they are a dumbass!

just about anything can kill you if your a dumbass

i dont understand why they wont legalize weed, but they have everything else that kills people still un-banned lol!

doesnt make very much sense to me :shrug:

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

i dont understand why they wont legalize weed, but they have everything else that kills people still un-banned lol!

doesnt make very much sense to me :shrug:

its called taxes.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

its called taxes.

first thing youve said ive 1000% agreed with. oh and dont forget all the money and shit they take from the people that sell it and keep

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

its called taxes.

TRUE!

i would like it to be legal just so i can smoke it where without worring if im gonna get caught by cops

but they would tax it like they do spice and that shits CRAZY! :angry:

i guess i would just like the fact of it being legal but not the prices and shit!!

and also did anyone hear about them tryn to ban flavored rillos !!!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

i am about as upset about this, as black people were over the hockey strike.

if you drink a lot of energy drinks i just have one thing to say... enjoy passing your kidney stones.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

i am about as upset about this, as black people were over the hockey strike.

if you drink a lot of energy drinks i just have one thing to say... enjoy passing your kidney stones.

and all of the blood that you get to regurgitate

Posted

I could care less, I tried the blueberry one and shit burned my throat I ended up dumping it after a few sips. Disgusting cheap shit for college kids. The fact that is sugary, caffeinated and alcoholic is what makes it so appealing. I'd rather enjoy a bottle of Sailor Jerry then be off this crap. Energy drinks for when I need a kick boost at work, alcohol for when I want to get drunk...I dont like to mix the two.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9175 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...