Guest I<3Penis

2000 Ford Transit custom camper

2 12" JL audio sub not sure what power they are

Drivers window shattered

Passage window shattered

Air bag went of but I think there was a fault with that already

opened all the cupboard doors :)

passage wheel arch fell of was mostly rust with metal popped riveted on

blew all the camper 12V fuse (fuse box was right above the sub)

Toyota Starlet 1995

Can't remember what I had in it but I broke all the windows some lights and was deaf for weeks what happen was as a joke some friends turned the hole lot up to max I started the car and went to drive off the audio kicked in and the rest is history so was my old set up :(

LOL

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Guest grim83

2000 Ford Transit custom camper

2 12" JL audio sub not sure what power they are

Drivers window shattered

Passage window shattered

Air bag went of but I think there was a fault with that already

opened all the cupboard doors :)

passage wheel arch fell of was mostly rust with metal popped riveted on

blew all the camper 12V fuse (fuse box was right above the sub)

Toyota Starlet 1995

Can't remember what I had in it but I broke all the windows some lights and was deaf for weeks what happen was as a joke some friends turned the hole lot up to max I started the car and went to drive off the audio kicked in and the rest is history so was my old set up :(

LOL

i know right lol oh and i beat everyone since i killed my transmission (nothing to do with the audios but im gonna blame it on it anyway)

Destroyed list.

Your mom.

Giggity

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

another window this time GF did it when I wasn't in the camper she is hard of hearing and turned the radio way to high i never notice my window was missing till it started to rain

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

Destroyed list.

Your mom.

Giggity

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

but 05 mustang

dc xl 15's 2aq3500d1 strapped

broke my lights on my dome light the plastic on it lights dont work now maybe shook the bulb and when i open the door it unloads like crazy on the oppsiite side and chipped alittle of my doors paint dont notice it but its there if you look closey

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

another window this time GF did it when I wasn't in the camper she is hard of hearing and turned the radio way to high i never notice my window was missing till it started to rain

lol that sux

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Passenger door window will not roll down, door panels loose, and just broke the piston off of the hinge so I can't open my rear hatch anymore (2003 jeep grand Cherokee - 4 obsidian audio 15s, sundown 2500d)

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

1993 Camaro.134.4 sealed on dash. Two Infinity Reference 10's in a sealed box with a Sony 500 watt amp. That was my old set up. Nothing is broke, but everything rattles like crazy going down the road.

"If you're new. Stay away from 4000 watts please." C-Fizzy

with 2 Level 3 10's in a 4th order on a ZX1000.1 i just broke a little plastic piece of my rear armrest. i only had it on power for about 20 minutes. more breakage to come

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

lol that sux

You actually believe this shit?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived