I don't understand what the big problem is. The rules of this forum are SIMPLE. Its not like some forums where you get banned for cussing and little things like that. I think the rules are quite lenient here actually. 99.9% of it is COMMON SENSE. Come on people...why cant we all just get along?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I don't understand what the big problem is. The rules of this forum are SIMPLE. Its not like some forums where you get banned for cussing and little things like that. I think the rules are quite lenient here actually. 99.9% of it is COMMON SENSE. Come on people...why cant we all just get along?

I agree, the rules aren't that hard reinforced on SMD, mods give enough warnings before banning.

(and when they do it it's for a good reason)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

i dont even see how some of u get so worked up ? some of my first post just plain sucked and people were rude but i was happy with what i started with . cause i just started if someone flames ur idea opinion or gear dont get mad or upset about it , real builds are not built in a day thats what i see alot people fight over is how good or bad there build is. and 2 the rules really are not that hard at all ive never been warned or messed with really i dont post alot but i do read and learn alot on this forum. i only post when im messing with speakers i havent seen before ( by brands ) really guys arguing not worth it just have fun and learn form here some of us use this forum to get away from our stressful day cause bass and audio is our hobbies. (:

Edited by Relyks

I think a lot of it comes down to parenting. Back when I was growing up, my parents taught us right from wrong, as well as respect. You knew that when you did something wrong, you hoped you didn't get caught. But when you did get caught, you sure as hell DID NOT talk back or throw a fit like some of the panty wipes here. People these days do not take responsibility for their own actions.

The rules here are not very strict. If you can't even follow these rules, you just need to grow the f*ck up and be a man instead of a whiny 4 year old.

Steve I love this site, keep it up!!

/rant.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

what about me? I didnt get no warnings or nothing i didnt mean to insult or degrade anyone with my comments which could be construed to be racist...........but to me that is insultive and degrading. I made a statement that was said in jest and now am gone.............oh well. my bad luck I guess.

Edited by 160's daily

And then to admit you were banned but apparently made another username to get back on might also bring some unneeded attention....

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dear Steve,

You (not David though..he scares me =-P ), your site, your rims, your new color, your tail lights, the caddy design and non painted calipers, and your...everything else sucks. Will you please stop sucking? Geez.

If I forgot anything else, I am sorry, but there have been too many to recall of why reason Steve sucks! :drinks:

Oh It's envy/ jealousy. (Just playing btw!!)

Love the site and f the haters. You know you're doing it right when people start to hate!!!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

what about me? I didnt get no warnings or nothing i didnt mean to insult or degrade anyone with my comments which could be construed to be racist...........but to me that is insultive and degrading. I made a statement that was said in jest and now am gone.............oh well. my bad luck I guess.

amd now i have to go in the admin panel and find out who this is. sigh

the other name for this ip is not banned. I dont know what you are talking about. Assuming you are stetsom rep 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the other name for this ip is not banned. I dont know what you are talking about. Assuming you are stetsom rep 1

Just keeping you employed lol. :popcorn:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

that is Steve Hasenbein. yes stetsom rep1

he was banned from chat at the time. hes not banned form the site nor chat permanently..there was a little shitfest going on and its pretty much settled now. hes a good guy..ill vouche for him

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!