4chan taking down visa & mastercard

And why is that? What has he done wrong? He's not a US Citizen, hasn't broken any Australian or International laws. We need more people like him willing to show people the truth.

I already stated my beef. Why isnt he going after anyone but the US? Corrupt goverment is everywhere thats nothing new. Id really like to see him go after some of those non UN countries if he wants to be a hero as he claims. Right now he's real glad that the Geneva Convention exists.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Espionage? He isn't a US Citizen so he isn't subject to US laws, and he didn't spy on anybody. Wikileaks is simply releasing cables that were submitted to them. There's nothing illegal about it.

exactly. i dont understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

That information is stolen. I don't understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

he isnt the one who stole it. the information was given to him be a gay military member in retaliation over "dont ask dont tell". with him being a "media outlet", he is supposed to be immune from prosecution related to this information, so long as the information is beneficial to the public. i dont know the exact wording, but in a nutshell, that is the way the law is "supposed" to work. of course, the government will break the law and attempt to prosecute him because it is in their best interest. i dont understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Espionage? He isn't a US Citizen so he isn't subject to US laws, and he didn't spy on anybody. Wikileaks is simply releasing cables that were submitted to them. There's nothing illegal about it.

exactly. i dont understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

That information is stolen. I don't understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

he isnt the one who stole it. the information was given to him be a gay military member in retaliation over "dont ask dont tell". with him being a "media outlet", he is supposed to be immune from prosecution related to this information, so long as the information is beneficial to the public. i dont know the exact wording, but in a nutshell, that is the way the law is "supposed" to work. of course, the government will break the law and attempt to prosecute him because it is in their best interest. i dont understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

Ok, lets use an analogy with your logic. Some asswipe steals an amp out of your car. He broke the law. He then gives it to someone and that person absolutely knows that he is receiving stolen property. He can either keep it for himself or give it to someone else. Either way, as long as he accepts that stolen amplifier, he is breaking the law. He didn't steal it, but he knowingly received stolen goods. The same thing goes for intellectual property. He didn't steal it, but you can't tell me that asshole didn't know he was receiving stolen information.

i dont understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

The question is, why are some of you fucktards defending this guy? He is putting classified documents out that could potentially cause harm to American citizens. Receiving stolen goods is a crime, bottom line. The faggot that originally "leaked" (stupid analogy for treason) should be sought after as well as the 6 members of Wikileaks running the site while their boss is locked up.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The question is, why are some of you fucktards defending this guy? He is putting classified documents out that could potentially cause harm to American citizens. Receiving stolen goods is a crime, bottom line. The faggot that originally "leaked" (stupid analogy for treason) should be sought after as well as the 6 members of Wikileaks running the site while their boss is locked up.

I couldn't have said it better myself. The sad part is, these fucktards have been benefiting from your service to our country. That little prick that leaked the documents is still in the brig as far as I know.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

The question is, why are some of you fucktards defending this guy? He is putting classified documents out that could potentially cause harm to American citizens.

calm down. almost everything thing has the "potential" to harm american citizens. a knife has the potential to harm american citizens, but i dont see you guys calling everyone with a knife a murderer.

julian assange is a patriot, to the highest degree. he is exposing cooked deals and corruption in the government. pull the wool from over your eyes and wake up!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

There's a difference between receiving stolen goods and being told something that is classified. So what you're trying to say is, once the information was shared with him, just having knowledge of it should be enough to have him arrested and put on death row? Or does the crime start when he releases this info to the public?

Fact of the matter is, like Hugh said, there are laws in place to protect journalists from backlash from news that they report, so that they can have freedom to release unbiased information. The Pentagon did an investigation and said they could not find one single person who may be in danger because of these leaks. So what's your argument now?

And Nate, the thing is right now we've only seen like 1% of the actual cables, and they can only release what has been given to them. Most of it was coming from people in the US, so that's what the majority of the leaks are about right now. There will be more sites like Wikileaks by next year, and I am willing to bet there will be info about other superpowers like China and Russia.

National security....yes.

Wrong doings, corruption, mistakes, killing of innocents....these do not require secrecy. Everything is secret bundled with the few things that should remain secret so that the American people are uneducated to the truth. The governments greatest weapon is misinformation, and a large group of people who do not know the truth or have the ability to discern the truth are easier to handle.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived