Born between 1925-1975? We are AWESOME

HA HA, I remember laying across the back deck of my Grandmas LTD on road trips playing with my kung foo grip GI Joes, which BTW were like a foot tall.

G.I.+Joe+Old+School.jpg

My brother had all his teeth knocked out when Mom's Nova was rear ended and he was chewing on the dashboard. LOL

Yeah,

things sure have changed.

:good:

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

werent we just talkin bout this last week..lol

80<<<<

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

just about all of that applied to me and I was born in 79......

good memories

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

bet ya the kids that carried guns to school never got a swat on the ass. i was born in 77 and if i lipped off to grandma or my mom it was a swat on the ass. and i never carried a gun to schoool now i'm a dad and scared to spank. last thing i need is a nosey ass neighbor accusing me of abuse. theres a difference between spanking and beat'n a kid.

not true :peepwall:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

This is so true! When I looked outside Christmas morning, there was noone outside riding their new bike. Ya know why? Because they are all inside glued to the tv playing XBOX 360, Playstation 3, and Wii!! Technology=Laziness.

so fucking true hahah i can still hear it..... errrrrrtt (thats me kicking my tire sideways in front of Danny or Jeffs front door at 7am sharp) and showing off the new war-pony (aka bmx). That doesnt happen anymore. My kids take bikes for granted. They have nice ones and could care less. I had a freakin' huffy or murray and thought it was cool even though Danny and Jeff always had better ones then me. I was just happy to be MOBILE!! Check this, anyone remember when MONGOOSE was a good brand? now that shit is at target.

i used to love the fact that we could play till the street lights, and we where ok. My crew would ride bikes all day all the way across town. We would share a can of soda and not worry about it. If kinda feel like a douche because my kids have none of these luxuries. :bull:

i wish bikes were built the same!! i remember as a kid riding my redline with my 5 best friends all over sacramento for years!jumping insane jumps. crashing. and still would ride like new... now they are seasonal bikes you throw them away each season. my kids have been through 3 bikes and they are only 3 and 5 lol.and the worst part is i cant let them out of my sight because some sick bastard might be near.... man i miss the 80s :yahoo:

see what i wrote above ^^^ totally true hahah.......and those LONG ASS rides with the "crew" lmao, we would be all the way in Folsom hittin some jumps. Some of you know where i live and i grew up within 1/4 mile from where im at now so that should tell you how far folsom is for a 12yr old hahah...good times!

haha did you ever take the biketrail to down town?, i remember riding along old roseville rd along the tracks all the way down to cal expo. then to old sac. 2 cans of RC cola for 6 of us. and we would still beat the street lights lmao i remember everyones bikes too. i had a red redline my older cousin gave me. peter had a diamondback from his older bro, antonio had mongoos.trevor borrowed one of the extras, the twins had matching huffys the sick ones that had the splatter paint job haha. anybody remember how many times they switched parts with the homies bikes? :clapping:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i was born in 89 and some of that stuff i did when i was a lil kid :good::drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I told my son how crappy a bike I had and was happy to have it, told him how i had to stop he looked at me puzzled. Then said you would probably ground me if I did that to my shoes. Smart ass is right though. Then went through the your shoes now could have bought me a case of whatever i wore when I was his age.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I was born in 1980 and I can relate to everything there.

And also we used to cut up our own hotdogs to put in our spaghetti O's.

Oh wait.... maybe thats because we were poor. lol

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

I was just talking about this very subject yesterday with some of my co workers all i can say is wow, memories i wouldn't trade my child hood for anything. I look at my son who likes to do nothing more than live on his ps3 and i ask him, don't you want to go outside, why don't you go shoot some hoops or go fishing his response to me is, i will later but later never seems to come around. honestly i am glad that i'm not a kid now a days so many nutty people and not to mention a lot of the things i used to do as a kid you couldn't do now if you wanted to anyway like i said i wouldn't change my child hood days for nothing.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters