pervitizm Posted January 25, 2011 Author Report Posted January 25, 2011 Actually we were married for almost 10 years. We've been together for 12 years. Since 99. I was 19 when I met her and have been by her side, had her back, was will to sacrifice my all for her. And she just gave me the biggest fuck you every imagined. I'm not gonna stop anyone from posting here. if you've got someone in your life that's doing you wrong for none other than their own selfish reasons then by all means post it away. I have to use this forum here to vent my anger especially when I'm at work cause screaming and yelling and crying at the office isn't going to look good at all. But typing my frustration, pain and anger here does kinda help sooth the heart. Espeically in times when I really start to feel fucking sad about this. I want this sadness and pain to just stop so I can actually focus on the tasks at hand. Like one of my co-workers here at work said to me, she's already has a head start on you when she's got two and three separate banking accounts setup. I check case net like every day waiting to see the day when she puts the papers up. Or I can just get over this shit and get the papers on her ass first. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
JaM Customs aka mprete Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 well sorry if i offended anyone by my rant, but i feel that i Sort of know how hes feeling, yea its not 10 or 12 years but 4 years is a log time when your a teen or young adult. and i really love her like he does. i just feel like i can relate and hopefully give some advice that might help him. i really didnt mean to steal his thread or anything. ill delete it is anyone asks me to. no problem.. to pervitizm, i wish the best to you and again just keep your head up. you are the bigger person if you can work through this and not turn to things like drinking. the bast way to get rid of anger or sadness is to talk it out. or to be honest working out helps me A LOT. if im feeling down, ill hit the gym for a couple hours and come out feeling much better. 2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.9L V8 my build logs... dodge build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94914-mpretes-2001-dodge-ram-2500-quad-cab-build-log/ trik build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94447-trik-build/page__p__1298547__hl__trik__fromsearch__1entry1298547 box building thread- very cool designs (PICS!!!) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95713-2d-or-3d-box-pics/page__gopid__1318152entry1318152 i am a mechanic, pm me if you have questions or anything.
pervitizm Posted January 25, 2011 Author Report Posted January 25, 2011 Hey Jam don't worry about and don't delete what you've posted. It was something that was on you mind and you wanted to get out there. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
JaM Customs aka mprete Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 thanks man, it made me fee better to just get it out, so i hope this thread has the same effect for you. just keep posting and you will get through this. 2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.9L V8 my build logs... dodge build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94914-mpretes-2001-dodge-ram-2500-quad-cab-build-log/ trik build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94447-trik-build/page__p__1298547__hl__trik__fromsearch__1entry1298547 box building thread- very cool designs (PICS!!!) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95713-2d-or-3d-box-pics/page__gopid__1318152entry1318152 i am a mechanic, pm me if you have questions or anything.
pervitizm Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 So its about 5 something in the morning. I've been up since 4 with issue sleeping. Lets just say that yesterday was another true testament that I was living a double life I wasn't even aware of. So I met with a lawyer yesterday in regards to our home situation and his suggestion was to try and go the legal separation route first. Here is the reason why, we brought our home in Feb of 09 using the first time home buyers credit. The stipulation of the credit is that whomever applies for it (i.e. her and I), must live in the residency and be our primary residency for no less than three years. Failure to meet the minimum years will result in use paying back the tax credit (i.e $8K). Its stipulate that we can't rent out the house and live somewhere else or will pay. So its as if I'm being told that even though I want to go if I go I'm gonna wind up owing a whole lot of money. If we file for divorce he couldn't make it last out the year and month I would need to at least make it past the three year make to be clear of the government tax credit issue. It makes me sick but I've got to try and do what I must. I also asked about the Exclusive Use of Marital Residency, he said that in Missouri that this can only be granted in either a Order of protection, which I could file on her but then she could file on me and the fact that not only her but our therapist thinks that I could cause harm to her after all the emotional outbreaks I've had during therapy, that filing that order of protection would backfire on me. He said my other option I could file is something called a motion for Exclusive Lew (I can't remember the exact name) but this would grant a temporary order for exclusive use of the house, however I can only file for that after I've file for a divorce. Something that believe you me I really really want to do but because of this tax credit burden, if I file for a divorce I'm surely going to have to pay back at least $4K out of a $8K credit to the government. So I meet up with who I like to refer to as the FAG-A-WIFE to try and work something out later on that evening. Of course we just couldn't talk straight business. She has to try and fault me for our marriage coming to and end. First it was cause I watched porn, then I played video games, then I didn't cook enough, or helped with the laundry. Then from there it was I wasn't respecting her because my family would come over for holidays and eat with us. As I sit her and listen to this FAG-A-WIFE spew her nonsense all I could do was tell myself, this was what you married? So I told her we're not gonna agree on how this got destroyed. I told her I'm not a sex addict and the only reason I looked at the porn was to not go outside of the marriage and get the sex and lust that I was desiring from her from some other woman. I said that I went though and did damn near everything asked of me from this marriage, all of the stuff asked from marriage counseling and all she came with was her 10% effort that's she's trying to make into a 80% effort. I said to her that right now I'm in an emotional state that won't allow me to agree with you not to mention that I really don't trust you. Told her that your kinda full of shit cause you come at me with this whole I'm gay thing, say your not fucking around yet your gone and with you sex gear, and your still in the closet to your family. I told her that its taking a lot for me not to just out you to them cause I could but I'm not fucking evil like you and your kind ( the look on her face when I said that was priceless) and just lie to the ones that I claim to love. Told her to quit saying that you love me cause you don't. People that love one another do not purposely do evil shit like lie to them and make them feel unwanted. If you had love for me you would have told me about your true nature before you put me in a financial bind. Folks I was under some sexual stress from this woman for almost 4 years. Then that stress got amplified once I was binded to a house and mortgage, and to top it off I got screwed at my job on a title promotion and wage increase. So not getting that increase caused more financial strain on me which pretty much caused me to go into a depression this year. I told her I was depressed and she's using the fact that I slept during the day on Christmas as an excuse as to why she went out all day and night Christmas with her fag friend at the gay bars till 5 in the morning. I now realize that I could talk till I'm blue in the face about this to her and she's never going to see my point. The FAG-A-WIFE is a grade A piece of shit to me now and I know that its over with. I'm trying to move on but that going to be somewhat difficult shit with us possibly living under the same roof. I've contacted the realitor that helped us get the house to see if there is any way we could sale it and get enough money out of it to at least cover the tax credit thing. If its possible then this house is going on the market as soon as humanly possible. Cause I can't nor do I really want to deal with her a second longer that what I need to. I'm sitting her at home not able to sleep because of this. And even after tonight, were I know its over and I don't want to go back, why for the life of me can I not get more than 4 to 5 hours of sleep? Well I think I'm done typing for now I had to vent that out. A new day is approaching and I need to get ready for it 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
bdog Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 u need to do 2 things first get a good ass lawyer and second get a new girl no-matter how long u were with her having a sweet new girl pleasing u in your bed u wont even remember your ex's name b4 long trust me ive been there. Remember life is great "just not with her" there is great things in life some of them pound hard lol REP
Superjay Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 you need a revenge fuck...not her...maybe a friend of hers, though. it will clear your mind Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
LT.Smoke Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Yup fuck all the political niceties and just got get you a nice piece of trim bro... She wants to be a C**T to you then be a D**K to her Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Ford302Redneck Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I agree, find somebody as fast as you can. BUT wait till your legally separated, if not, it could cause you major problems in divorce court. But I know exactly how you feel. Hope it gets better bro, best advise. STAY POSITIVE! Have a positive attitude, once you start being negative everything that's bad will become worst. I know this from first hand. Once you become negative all the time, its really hard to change anything for the better. But I hope everything works out for you for the better. Maybe after all said and done you'll have a chance to make a new life you couldn't before.
Benji0687 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 As much as fucking one of her friends would really make u feel better...I'd recommend just finding a rebound fuck that she has no way of knowing about, because if she finds out, its gonna cause problems. Now once you're legally divorced n all that...fuck all her friends you can. twice. hell take pics if u want n send them to her. but dont do this until you are divorced! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.