do people have no decency anymore?

A lot of people just don't have morals these days. It amazes me how a guy or girl can go out and cheat, then go home and sleep next to their significant other. Idk...maybe its just me, but I couldn't do it. I have this rare thing called a conscience.

:werd_msword:

i wish they would teach honor and dignity in school. but honor just seems like some ancient word instead of something we, as men, base our lives on.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

to answer your question, no. decency has fallen along with chivalry and respect for one another. Benji mentioned conscience...that one too. its really a shame....I still believe in it; but it doesnt mean shit if no one else does.

oh and also, ashleymadison.com......does anyone need to say more?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

kids these days are just... well... fucked up.

Stereotypes like this really annoy me. People just classify all us kids the same way. We aren't all rude and disrespectful.

If I were to say, "All [racial group] smoke marijuana," most of you would think I'm a douchebag and bash me. How is it different when you classify all us teenagers negatively? Were still a "group."

now you are making me feel bad for insulting a guy i get along with on here lol.

we hear all the bad stories and the good examples are never distributed. i truely hope there are mostly good kids out there and these stories all over the news are just a small percent. but as long as there are some good kids out there that dont give in to this "stereotype" (like you) then there is still hope.

and just so you know, I mostly base "kid" off of personality. you could be 30 and still be a stupid kid lol. or you could be like my nephew, 13 years old but its like talking to an adult. basicaly, if what i say doesnt fit you then it doesnt apply to you... if i'm making any sense at all.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I dated a girl in high school that we "found" driving down the street...she was on her way to work, we asked where...I came by the next day...ended up dating her for 8 months (long time in HS)...very cool chick, just randomly started talking to her while we were sitting on the back of the car with the top down...it happens. I "found" my current wife 13 years ago in a restaurant. she was the hostess, 18 years old, I was 21. I used to work there. The manager hated me. wife said "Your table will be ready soon"..I told her to make it quick i didn't have all night. She sat us, said "carrie (manager) is in the back rolling silver, I'll bring some right out" I said "why don't you get your pretty little ass back there and help her"...when she came back she put my messed up silver roll down and said "I licked it"...it was sealed from there...we were together 4 years, then apart for 10, got married last year. you can find HER in themost random place...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I'm 19 and I. Have never cheated on any of my girlfriends, always hold the door for everyone, always say ma'am and sir, I have that southern respect as some may say, it makes me sick to my stomach when old people or anybody at that gets shocked and amazed because I say ma'am or sir or hold the door for them or help them ... I don't want to say all teenagers are ass holes but the majority make it hard to NOT think that way ...

now you are making me feel bad for insulting a guy i get along with on here lol.

we hear all the bad stories and the good examples are never distributed. i truely hope there are mostly good kids out there and these stories all over the news are just a small percent. but as long as there are some good kids out there that dont give in to this "stereotype" (like you) then there is still hope.

and just so you know, I mostly base "kid" off of personality. you could be 30 and still be a stupid kid lol. or you could be like my nephew, 13 years old but its like talking to an adult. basicaly, if what i say doesnt fit you then it doesnt apply to you... if i'm making any sense at all.

lol, srry. I know you didnt mean to insult anyone, because you come off as a nice guy B)

I agree- most news about kids in the news are bad; unfortunately. Sadly. those stories arent about just a small percent of them. Id say around half of the kids act the way theyre portrayed on the news.

I like how the term, "kid" is based off personality (in your case). That makes me feel better..haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

to answer your question, no. decency has fallen along with chivalry and respect for one another. Benji mentioned conscience...that one too. its really a shame....I still believe in it; but it doesnt mean shit if no one else does.

oh and also, ashleymadison.com......does anyone need to say more?

I agree with this post 100%..

No trust.

Even if you make a mistake, nobody can keep a secret.

If I found out my fiance did something like this, Let's just say I'd be going to prison and she probably wouldn't have a vagina anymore <_<

Though I'd prolly just laugh it off and bang her friend

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

i am just as shocked at the guys who drive down the street honking at women, or just yelling at them. has that ever worked or are you just supporting the downfall of chivalry?

What if girls do it to guys? I've had it happen several times by girls I didn't know when I was either in my car next to them or waiting to cross the street. As long as they're not ugly and don't stalk you it shouldn't be a problem. :pardon:

Edit: They were pretty good lookin girls, btw. But they always look to be either under 18 or right around that age, and under 18 is a no go.

I'm 19 and I. Have never cheated on any of my girlfriends, always hold the door for everyone, always say ma'am and sir, I have that southern respect as some may say, it makes me sick to my stomach when old people or anybody at that gets shocked and amazed because I say ma'am or sir or hold the door for them or help them ... I don't want to say all teenagers are ass holes but the majority make it hard to NOT think that way ...

parents don't teach this anymore...I grew up daying ma'am, and sir...and i ALWAYS get the door for my wife,whether it's going into the house, a store or the car...ALWAYS...it's how I was raised

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived