Here's my dog Jack kickin it with his buddy.

Posted Image

And I had company in muh shop today.

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have 2 miniature dachshunds. I bought the first one the end of march 08 and he was born on my birthday which is awesome (january 18th). I had wanted a dog for a few years and once I finally moved into my own place me and my girl went to look at dogs. previous I had thought these dogs were the ugliest things ever, but once I saw this dog, I instantly wanted him. his ears hung down soo far that he would trip over them when he ran. I had always heard the term a dog is a man's bestfriend and never understood it until I brought him home. just the unconditional love and the way he wont sleep anywhere except up against my side is great. here are a few pics (he doesn't sit still long enough to get pics so my girl takes them when hes sleeping)

Posted Image

Posted Image

now back in november I realized he really needed a friend since I couldn't show him the constant attention he always wanted. I wanted to get a dog similar in size, if not the same breed. I happened to find a local breeder who had one left from a recent litter, and it was the rarest of these dogs, a long hair silver dapple. he is black and silver which is crazy to see on a dog. I had a huge problem when I brought him home though, my other dog seemed okay at first but as soon as the new puppy moved, my older dog grabbed him by the head and tried to what looked like intent to kill him. now this dog just cost me $1800 so I wasn't having that. it took a few weeks to properly let them get to know eachother and now if they are apart for even a few minutes, they start to cry. but now this one is a punk and always tries to beat up my older one but its all in fun. here are a few pictures of the younger one

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry for the long story, I've never really had a chance to tell anyone about them in detail and these 2 dogs are the best things that have ever happened to me

I have 2 miniature dachshunds. I bought the first one the end of march 08 and he was born on my birthday which is awesome (january 18th). I had wanted a dog for a few years and once I finally moved into my own place me and my girl went to look at dogs. previous I had thought these dogs were the ugliest things ever, but once I saw this dog, I instantly wanted him. his ears hung down soo far that he would trip over them when he ran. I had always heard the term a dog is a man's bestfriend and never understood it until I brought him home. just the unconditional love and the way he wont sleep anywhere except up against my side is great. here are a few pics (he doesn't sit still long enough to get pics so my girl takes them when hes sleeping)

Posted Image

Posted Image

now back in november I realized he really needed a friend since I couldn't show him the constant attention he always wanted. I wanted to get a dog similar in size, if not the same breed. I happened to find a local breeder who had one left from a recent litter, and it was the rarest of these dogs, a long hair silver dapple. he is black and silver which is crazy to see on a dog. I had a huge problem when I brought him home though, my other dog seemed okay at first but as soon as the new puppy moved, my older dog grabbed him by the head and tried to what looked like intent to kill him. now this dog just cost me $1800 so I wasn't having that. it took a few weeks to properly let them get to know eachother and now if they are apart for even a few minutes, they start to cry. but now this one is a punk and always tries to beat up my older one but its all in fun. here are a few pictures of the younger one

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry for the long story, I've never really had a chance to tell anyone about them in detail and these 2 dogs are the best things that have ever happened to me

that dapple is an awsome looking dog man.... my first dog is going to be either a long hair dapple or a piebald dashund, or possibly both. dashunds are deffinately one of my favorite dogs :drinks:

• 5 weeks later...

here's some pics of my four year old rednose Zeus. he's sits at around 85-90lbs and has no problem towing my 250lb ass wherever he pleases. as far as pits go he's pretty odd, very long and athletic for a dog his size. he loves the ocean more than anything and has no fear of overhead surf. sometimes it's pretty nerve wracking for me because he dives headlong into waves i wouldn't brave and he sinks like a rock because there's no fat on em (always able to power his way out and is becoming a strong swimmer though). he's a sleeper but for the 6 hours a day he's on the go it's pretty much mayhem :D

1yr

Posted Image

he loved the hammock at my old pad and would chill there in the evenings

Posted Image

2 yr

Posted Image

beach pup

Posted Image

most recent

Posted Image

Posted Image

My mini sits up like this all the damn time. From begging for food to wanting me to throw her ball. It is very funny, because after a few minutes , she starts wobbling around and raising both her front paws in frustration if I even act like I don't notice her trying to get my attention.

Mini Doxies make the very best pets if your home isnt adequate for a large dog.

That dapple is one fine looking dog.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Posted Image

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

Here's some pics of the newest addition to our "herd" of mini aussies....his name is Chewie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]