With Cruz out, CAN Trump beat Hillary?

They should hang Clinton but unless Trump pics Bernie as a running mate it's over. I'm for Trump hate polititions

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Well I was all for Cruz. So this sucks.

I cant justify a white version of obama, only one that has never held a job and wants to take from people with and give to those without.

Thats how people get bullets in their head. I better be clear on this, this does not mean shoot him, but shoot those that think its okay to rob from your house because how else are they going to get new jeans for school.

Hillary for prison 2016.

So I guess that means bring on the wall, Trump 2016!

If Paul Ryan just said fuck it I'm in he is president with no campaign and no debates .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Trump has stepped up his game and the political coaching is starting to pay off. He doesn't put his foot in his mouth as much as when he first started this. This will not set him back because Biden still can't open his mouth without inserting foot and look how far he got.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I still think Trump is playing everyone. He wants single payer health care, wants to raise taxes on the rich, doesn't care about Israel, could give a shit about gay, Trans etc, hates all other Republicans, just called himself the king of debt and on and on.

This man is either the most liberal Republican in my 39 years or he is conning the party.

Yeah, this thread should be titled -

Trump vs. Hillary how fucked are we?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived