-
Posts
14671 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
156
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Media Demo
Store
Collections
Videos
Everything posted by SnowDrifter
-
Our bodies are all chemical processes. Our consciousness is a result of said processes. We can convince ourselves we have free will, however everything we do is a result of chemical interactions. Free will is an illusion - your life is set in stone.
-
i think my chemicals are off balance a good bit
-
-
1
-
- Report
-
-
How do we know anything is real? Can you prove it with 100% certainty?
-
Why do cams cause an idle lope? Is it a form of misfire due to overlap?
-
This is usually a result of a longer exhaust duration. To get more in-depth, valve overlap causes misfires at idle and that makes the lope or choppy idle. It causes a lot of intake reversion which causes the engine to basically choke on it's own exhaust during idle.
- Wayne Gretzky
- Michael Scott
-
-
1
-
- Report
-
Does it even matter, nothing sounds better than a nasty lope at a low rpm with a good exhaust. take that back a supercharged car with a nasty lope sounds better. Hearing that rumble from the exhaust only for it to let up and hear that charger whine!
-
-
1
-
- Report
-
-
I'm so done with these elf on the shelf parody things
-
Wish I had the resources to design/mfr stuff. Bet I could design a CPU air cooler to beat everything else on the market, especially given how hot the new higher end stuff runs
-
Why do computers still come with USB2.0 ports? Usb3.0 is backwards compatible, no?
- Show previous comments 4 more
-
Edit- My comment above was based upon usb type C.
-
Mostly what DLH said, not to mention not all devices will function in post/bios with usb 3.0 either
-
-
2
-
- Report
-
Anyone know how to stop wasps from nesting up in my car door twice a week?
- Show previous comments 2 more
-
Used to use WD40 on bee nest when i installed cable to kill em, but i'm not sure if it is enough to keep them out for good. Would use the same on wasps when i came across them on occasion.
-
Had the same issue with my house. Off the shelf spray would kill them but they'd come back because of some hormones or some shit. Had to have an insect company come out and spray some special stuff to clear the hormones.....worked!
-
burn the car?
-
PSA clean your heatsinks. I didn't think mine were bad(famous last words)
I almost feel the need to apologize to my hardware. 15 degree temp drop on CPU and 13 on GPU. Time to up the clocks -
Any less acidic options than energy drinks for someone who doesn't drink coffee?
- Show previous comments 10 more
-
This eight o clock coffee and dunkin donuts extra extra is the shit though bruh, get it tune
-
I would really look into an espresso setup since you said it's the stuff. It's really liquid better than sex. I've only had mid-tier beans out of an entry level setup($100 grinder, $150 machine) and it's unbelievably tasty, I can't imagine what these people throwing $500 at a grinder and $1500 on a machine taste.
I don't know your financial situation, but if you're looking for a long-term solution for good tasting caffeine, I feel like putting $400 towards espresso would be a great investment. Do it through Amazon - if you don't like it, no bullshit return process. I currently have a $200 grinder, saving for a good machine. I make aeropress in the meantime. -
Apparently I cant edit comments, ***taste***
Now sure how taste became stuff. I'm tired.
-
A single mouse and keyboard shared wirelessly across 2 computers with no lag. I love technology
-
Why the FUCK does everyone I love keep dying?
- Show previous comments 5 more
-
Thanks guys. It's a little overwhelming right now. Like every month and a half it's someone new. Just when I get over it, I get hit with more bad news.
-
It's just really fucking with my head
-
It came to my attention that the dd-1 link in my sig wasn't working. It should be fixed now, my apologies.

