Got a trade offer last night.... Thoughts???

yeah, it all depends how he drove it. If its all stop/go driving, 190k is alot, but if he just drove it back and fourth to work 32 miles a day, thats alot better, if you get what i'm saying.

But yeah, my car is over 200k and it's yet to be a money pit :-D

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

IMO i say stick to the cavalier, even tho the tahoe does sounds sweeter if it didnt suck on gas and it didnt have that many miles on it i would go for the trade

but since gas/milage sucks i say stick to the sun faded cavalier and sell the bish for another one vehicle :drinks:

i would stay with the cavi.. More gas more miles i dont see a real reason for you to trade.. If you just wanna toss money out ill give you my paypal..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

as long as the truck was maintained... oil/fluid changes.. it will be fine..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

he just wants a vehicle with better gas mileage as he has a 18 mile (one way) drive to work every day

That's it? :D

I average about 500-600 miles per week, driving a Dodge truck with a hemi. :(

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

he just wants a vehicle with better gas mileage as he has a 18 mile (one way) drive to work every day

That's it? :D

I average about 500-600 miles per week, driving a Dodge truck with a hemi. :(

im right abotu the same but I got a malibu. if you want more space. wall off the cavalier. they get loud as shit walled.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Honestly, you'll be crying at the gas pump. It's not a bad deal if it was maintained well, but if you like to just go for rides then it won't be long until you get sick of it. When I drove my Saab I got 26 town/32 highway with it, then I got a Lincoln and it was 16mpg town or highway, and I hated it with a passion, and rarely drove it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

i had a 99 tahoe (should have never got rid of it) with 170K on it i was getting 19.x on the highway which i dont think is that bad for what it is everyone that says you will kill youself to fill the tank who said you had to fill it its 30gal just put "enough" in it if you keep your foot out of it and drive like a civilized human being the mileage should be the last of your worries i would be more concerned with the fuel pump water pump spark plugs oil and trans

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Bro, ill put it this way. I just sold my tahoe for $3500, and it had 239xxx miles on it. Those 350's hold up real good. The only issue I had with mine was a small antifreeze leak. But there was no engine noise at all! As long as they have been taken care of, those trucks will last forever.

mivtCK.png

If you're used to getting Cavalier mileage you're seriously going to cry when you get a Tahoe. I bought an '88 Civic hatchback to drive around back when gas prices were around $4, and after I sold it I quickly regretted it.

Think of it this way, you're averaging let's say 25mpg with the Cavy, and you'll be getting 15mpg average with the Tahoe. If you drive 10k a year, at $3 per gallon, that's an $800 difference every year. I drive about 25k a year so better gas mileage helps me out even more.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived