bobmcbob_345 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I like the Ford Raptor. I'm not really a truck person though to be honest They look Hella cool but drive like shit, was seriously dissapointed when I drove it compared to my f150 I wouldn't mind a 05-07 6.0l pad crew cab with money to fix it my way X2, I drove a raptor, drives like crap on the street, but once you take one off road, that's where they are realy fun!
bass_stalker Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 1971 elcamino ss my dad bought his last year for 8k my dads 1971 elcamino JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
lolitskasey Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Uploaded with ImageShack.us I don't know if this counts as a truck, But this is the best looking IMO.
Beanz Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Yes gets my vote i LOVE em sure there not that crazy off road haul crap type truck but gotta love em to haul the ladies That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
97SSBlazer Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I feel I must also add these two beauties to the list lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
rubbernutz1 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I feel I must also add these two beauties to the list hells ya dude turbo S series
Forevrbumpn Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Alot of sexy trucks here! Where are all the Toyota, Nissan, and other import trucks? lol... jk Iam a GM Nutt first, I love the newer front end style of the GM trucks, and the newer Ford trucks. The Dodge is rubbing off on me 68' C10 bad ass I will up load some pics from Autorama on a few sexy trucks I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
zayres29 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 i am partial to full size trucks but i love me a good hard body Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
C-Fizzy Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I think gary's s20 is clean as fuck too. Makes me pop a stiffy everytime. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Benji0687 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I want to know what everyone thinks the best looking model of truck ever made is, my vote, has to go to the jeep commanche. simply beautiful in my eyes... What do you guys think is the best looking truck of all time? Personally I woulda voted this as one of the ugliest...but thats just my opinion and you're entitled to yours. I love those late 70s-early 80s Chevys though. Great design, badass motors, and lots of customization potential. 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.