Jump to content

For All You Peole Who Think U Have A Loud Stereo


Recommended Posts

Posted

i watched the vidoe then commented and now im posting..that dudes a joke

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

I wish I was that loud.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

despite the massive rattle and the gawd awful engine noise, im sure its loud, hell its a 18" DC sub...lol. but he's an idiot when it comes to his remarks in the beginning of that video!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

DC audio is an awesome sub, but those remarks are too funny...I like the sub,,just needs a different style box...

Posted

I didnt watch the vid with sound so I dont really know what the big deal is. Seems like you guys are kind of having a "ROE" attitude with this guy. It looks like the guy is just getting his wick wet in car audio. God i hate to see what you guys would have done to me when i did my first system with all house speakers in 1989. Wouldn't it be better to give the a link to this forum so maybe he can read up and ask some questions and maybe improve his skills.

Posted

I took my father-in-laws lumina like that to a mechanic to get some a/c work done and new brakes, he told me to sell the car and buy something else! lol, no joke.

That's the EXACT same car I drive, & I have the same fucking advice. It gives me NOTHING but problems once a week.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3331 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...