car shakes and idle drops really low

sorry to say, but my honda has this problem too. Ive yet to figure out what it is about the H/O alternator and hondas but hopefully I will sooner or later. :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

That's strange because i had civic 2002 with h/0 and didn't have this kind of issuse. IS your car standard or auto? I assume it manual so have you check to see if the belt and everything under the bay look tight and secure..

That's strange because i had civic 2002 with h/0 and didn't have this kind of issuse. IS your car standard or auto? I assume it manual so have you check to see if the belt and everything under the bay look tight and secure..

hate to jump on the bandwagon, but my 95 civic does the same thing. Did it with factory alternator, worse with aftermarket, but running more power since new alternator. I just thought my car was old POS. Now I feel a little better. Dropped amp to 1 ohm today, and its worse. Im thinking something in the ignition or fuel system is very voltage sensitive. If I ever figure it out, I will post something.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

check your battery voltage at idle and then at 2500rpm. if it drops real low you probably need a new batt.

I don't have a Honda, but it does the same thing with my '03 taurus, stock alt. Its kind of a dip in rpm for a second and then back to normal, then a dip and back to normal. My car won't even start at the moment, so I'm trying to figure that whole mess out.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Archived