Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 LOL...the madness ensuesx2 ha more controversy then Brown v. Board 12 angry men status right here, hahaha I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Gotloud555 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Your welcome. I'm glad there a chick on SMD to talk to and laugh.. Hello!!
SQMonte Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Damn, that does look like you too! Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
99vic Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
deepsilencer Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 aww lets not be mean now guys,i know two ppl here on smd that have their sister and their brother with that disease TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
dwright27 Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 I've never seen guys get so ass hurt about someone wanting pics. It was more of a proof thing ... 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
larrys95civic Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 Damn I hope in May I get this much attention for my 2002 WRX build hhahahaha, and btw welcome to SMD! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
David711 Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 Damn I hope in May I get this much attention for my 2002 WRX build hhahahaha, and btw welcome to SMD! Put new girl 02 wrx build and I'm sure everybody on here will be looking. They almost seem like they try to scare away the women tht join this forum. Maybe that's why its such a sausage fest on ths site lmao "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
hzsogood Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 Post pics of car ..... And yourself X2. welcome! X3... and hopefully your more attractive than the snaggletooth in Matts Avatar
deepsilencer Posted March 28, 2011 Report Posted March 28, 2011 Damn I hope in May I get this much attention for my 2002 WRX build hhahahaha, and btw welcome to SMD! Put new girl 02 wrx build and I'm sure everybody on here will be looking. They almost seem like they try to scare away the women tht join this forum. Maybe that's why its such a sausage fest on ths site lmao lmao! TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.