Jump to content

Project: Mini meade - 4 BTL 15s, 2 sundown saz-4500s, **Tearing sheet metal**155.6+db outlaw and climbing


Recommended Posts

Posted

I seriously LOL'd at Team Cockwave

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Nice mini Meade build, I like your old/new xs batteries lol they could pass of as new with the stickers! Nice numbers also

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

Damn nice numbers

I am hoping to get the 50 mark at my next show myself.

You can do it! you where close last year at slamology bro!

Good scores man, I can't wait to hear this at Slamology, I tried to last year but I didn't want to be rude and ask :)

And you're going to the show in Mattison this Sunday? I know there is another one that starts a little later, I'll be there, not with my car but with my buddies. So it looks like I get to hear it before slamology :)

Im not sure if Im going to slamology this year, its about a 7.5 hour drive, and I really dont have the spare funds for a hotel room, gas, and entry money.

Yes, Im going the 1x Db Drag even hosted by Jeremy Weber of Sound Mekanix Productions, it was his Termlab that was used at the past comp with all the haters on mazda2284s channel, and in my testing today.

Hotwire Electronics

21750 Main st. Unit 5

Matteson, IL

Is the event ill be at sunday! Hopefully more batteries will help my voltage and score!

awesome man!!! i love it

Thanks bro!!

I seriously LOL'd at Team Cockwave

Yea I loled when my buddies did it to my truck too when I was building this box!

Nice mini Meade build, I like your old/new xs batteries lol they could pass of as new with the stickers! Nice numbers also

Yea, they look much better, been meaning to do it for a long time now, just wish I had the side stickers. They may look newer, but at the end of the day they are still like 5-6 years old, and 1 has been dropped and leaks a little acid well use to I think i fixed the crack in the case.

 

 

Posted

Nice numbers I cant wait to meter my truck. I love that your getting a 50+ from 30hz to 50hz

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

You can do it! you where close last year at slamology bro!

4 15's with better box design now 140sq in of port tuned at 43hz. I was peaking at 44/45hz range with my old box and mixed subs tuned at 36hz range with ridiculously low amount of port so I hope that going same size subs and a higher tune with proper port will get me 1.9db. Got my fingers crossed

Posted

numbers are pretty much balls on what my comp truck does .. about 500 clamped to each sub as well. was like deja vu lookin at your vids.

Posted

Very nice 155.5dB ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...