Blue Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 Well just to give you a heads up on how much the fine will be, I got poped by CHP (on ramona expressway, he will know what im talking about) for 15 over and my ticked is 269. One of my friends going back to her house driving up the canyon got busted for 85+ (in a 65) and her ticket was 469. So you should be looking between those 2 amounts. What road were you on by chance? formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
nautical7 Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 If you take it to court you should have a good shot at just getting a fine and no points. A fine is better than having points on your license along with higher insurance, which will eventually end up costing you more than the court fine.
GiAnT4LYFE Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 I've gotten popped doing 86 in a 65 twice, and luckily both times was able to pay fines and have no points issued. I think together I spent $410 on them. Both times were on 476 in PA near the I-80 exit.
Quiet Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 You know, I haven't had a ticket in 9 years... Been riding with a fuzzbuster since my last ticket and it has saved me from getting pulled over at least 20 times! They're worth their weight in gold and I keep getting the $40 cheapo cobra from walmart. They last 2 years then I just get another. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
blownengine Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 It was only 94 in a 70. Just bad timing for the pass on my part. He wrote me a ticket and let me go. Just hope I can do traffic school, don't mind the fine but could do without the insurance increase. Damn man thats fast. I have hit my top speed limiter before........ a few times...... It's pretty stupid. Don't do it. I've hit my limiter, too... at 155. I just gunned it to pass the slow guy. I don't drive around at 100 all the time. 155?! My Ram maxes out at 112. Granted mine is s full size truck and you have a Mustang. Not exactly apples to apples. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
IKicker610 Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 Up here im pretty sure its 40 over and then you get into reckless driving and shit. They generally dont care if your doing 20 over they just normally flash you and keep on going. First day i got my license i got clocked doing 50 over and the cop just said wheres the fire and let me off with a warning haha. 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5% Tint All Around Current Set Up: Link
billy101 Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 I got pulled doing 87 in a 55 at 16 years old. Had an attorney handle it for me, $250 for the attorney, got it reduced to 69 in a 55 which saved my license, and the insurance only went up 40% a year instead of 80% a year. First System 2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles. Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U. Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way. Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm. Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge. Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt.
Baydestrian Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 Like stated earlier, here in Cali 25 over is reckless, hence why he wrote you up at 94 instead of 95, he was giving you a break. Since you say the Speed Limit was 70 I'm guessing you were on I-5? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
cheese20323 Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 Well just to give you a heads up on how much the fine will be, I got poped by CHP (on ramona expressway, he will know what im talking about) for 15 over and my ticked is 269. One of my friends going back to her house driving up the canyon got busted for 85+ (in a 65) and her ticket was 469. So you should be looking between those 2 amounts. What road were you on by chance? theres always chp on ramona dude....i always slow down....then like at first they had this "camera"and everyone was like shittin themselves thinkin they were getting a ticket low=l cus it would flash.. 92 Accord Build
rubbernutz1 Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 not quite sure what it is in cali. but i think i got most of ya beat on the over the limit mark. i was in a 55 zone and was doin 130 in my regal when i got to the top of a hill and there was a dam cop sitting with his radar gun. i just pulled my ass over off the road b4 he even got his lights turned on lol. i just got lucky as hell and knew the cop. he just gave me a warning and was like "take this damn thing home b4 you git killed in it"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.