S15_Silvia Posted July 20, 2011 Author Report Posted July 20, 2011 BTW...did get a few things in the basement to rattle with it playing in the pictured box... 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Supercharged DCs Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Mofo get me some damn videos or I'ma rape YO cat! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Emmet Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 BTW...did get a few things in the basement to rattle with it playing in the pictured box... Rattled a few things? Im guessing your house looks like this after that beast. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Lbox88 Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Hmmm. what could NWC stand for... -Not Worth Crap -Nation Wide Creamer -Naturally Wastes Competitors -New World Cancer -Nice Woofer, Cracka LOL, idk, someone will probably come up with some better ones. Bring on the vids man, I can't wait to see this monster suck the hair off your head and do midget tricks from 15 ft. away. What all tests do you actually plan on doing? UBL | Build Log
Baydestrian Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Forevrbumpin used to live in a box? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
77-AUDIO Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 BTW...did get a few things in the basement to rattle with it playing in the pictured box... Rattled a few things? Im guessing your house looks like this after that beast. he would have posted the video but look what it did to his house. guessing the video got damaged and he barely made it out alive. we all want to know if you are ok, and was anyone hurt when you started playing it. sorry to hear about your house. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
JEMT8 Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 Forevrbumpin used to live in a box? icwutudidthere formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Supercharged DCs Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 Forevrbumpin used to live in a box? icwutudidthere I dun get... Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 me either? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
S15_Silvia Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 me either? I posted on an earlier page that I'll be putting the Pup in the box that 'the Forevrbumpn 12 used to inhabit.' Your sub, not you. My apologies if the other guy made it seem the other way around. I went down to DC this weekend, had a blast...heh heh...but the in-box vids will be up this week. Busy with work and summer classes. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.