im honestly upset thet you feel that way james, as i said earlier, im not looking for sympathy, and im not looking for anything from you guys, you dont like me, thats fine, thats on you, no skin off my nose, i have my own issues to deal with, so im not going to worry about you throwing a hissyfit over what happened, im just gonna leave thaat one alone

pretty sure he did. he lied about being a authorized dealer for someone, but he really wasnt. and was trying to sell somethin he was told he couldnt. or is that someone diff too?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I feel bad that you got drugged, but James is right. You have one of the biggest shit talking mouths on this forum. Maybe it was karma? Maybe not. But either way, I wish you good health.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

in all honesty i think your an attention whore, after all the mouth running youve done i feel you diserve all the shit people give you. I'm still waiting to this day for you to come call me the bitch to my face like you did in chat, because if you did it wouldnt be as easy as you calling the first rent a mod and telling them im picking on you.

I dont wish any ill will on you health wise but i hate your fucking guts.

Wow. I know you're "Forum Asshole" and you're not me and my teams biggest fan so we hear some bad mouthing coming from your end sometimes but damn I didn't even expect this from you man. That post was just taking it to another level.

You said he deserves all the shit people give him (attempted murder in this case), and I personally feel like that's real low. That's little "I don't wish any I'll will on you health wise" might as well not even have been posted because that's pretty much what the rest of your post was doing.

I've never really seen any of Andrews post so I don't know of he's a positive person or if he really is just a shit talker (some peoples post have it leaning towards shit talker) so I can't judge him on that. But I feel like that was a bad post especially when a person went through a life or death situation.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

in all honesty i think your an attention whore, after all the mouth running youve done i feel you diserve all the shit people give you. I'm still waiting to this day for you to come call me the bitch to my face like you did in chat, because if you did it wouldnt be as easy as you calling the first rent a mod and telling them im picking on you.

Wow. I know you're "Forum Asshole" and you're not me and my teams biggest fan so we hear some bad mouthing coming from your end sometimes but damn I didn't even expect this from you man. That post was just taking it to another level.

You said he deserves all the shit people give him (attempted murder in this case), and I personally feel like that's real low. That's little "I don't wish any I'll will on you health wise" might as well not even have been posted because that's pretty much what the rest of your post was doing.

I've never really seen any of Andrews post so I don't know of he's a positive person or if he really is just a shit talker (some peoples post have it leaning towards shit talker) so I can't judge him on that. But I feel like that was a bad post especially when a person went through a life or death situation.

Anybody that has met this guy personally (I have, unfortunately) would probably question whether or not he was drugged. I think he took too much, and like James said, is now just looking for attention.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i think he meant shit talking wise, and trying to rough him up, not anything as serious as this, But im not him so i cant say, thats just how i took it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived