Do you tip when you go out to eat?

lol, you guys really tip 20-30%? If someone tips that much where i work its something rare. But usually a 2 person dinner costs about 100-110 euro= 150dollar.

Kind of weird that you guys only make 5dollar an hour, i get 10euro=14dollar and something per hour.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I serve part time and living in Iowa, tips aren't that good. Most people don't realize that i make 4.35 an hour so if I don't get tips, I don't make much. Being that I work At a Full service resturaunt 15% is for NORMAl service. I generally average about 12%.

your manager is supposed to pay the difference if you dont make minimum wage.

that ish isnt gonna happen where i work though LOL.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I tip. Sometimes I tip like a boss. I used to run tables and do all that shit. Tips were the paycheck, most people don't realize that the waiter/waitress only make between $2-$4 an hour.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nope never tip and never will :good:

it's a US custom...I do not tip when I am outside the US...and I feel weird about it

This is very true, however when i was in the US i never tipped as i dont belive in it, When i move to the US i highly doubt ill tip even then. im not trying to be a cunt or start a war about it but as far as i see it your already being payed to do your job so you dont need me to pay you more for doing your job.

here's the problem with that: in the US restaurants COUNT on tips so they dont' have to pay servers much. In CA they make minimum wage. in other states they can get as little as $2 an hour. In some restaurants in NYC the servers actually pay to work there. Sometimes in excess of $100 a night. On top of that, servers MUST tip out to the bussers, bartenders and kitchen based on sales, not on how well they were tipped. If they get a bunch of people who think like you do they might have to come out of their own pocket to pay others and go home with nothing.

I agree, not trying to start a war, just explaining why tips are so important here.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

The servers here in cali have to pay the tax on each meal out of their check. So if you leave anything under the tax then they pay for you to eat.

At least always tip the tax.

If it is ok service then double the tax.

At a minium.

Or just take your cheap ass to mcd's

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I serve part time and living in Iowa, tips aren't that good. Most people don't realize that i make 4.35 an hour so if I don't get tips, I don't make much. Being that I work At a Full service resturaunt 15% is for NORMAl service. I generally average about 12%.

usually at least 20% unless it's really horrible service. ^^^^ that's why. pay depends so much on tips for these guys. couple dollars extra for a tip shouldn't be a big deal to make someone's day better.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

it's a US custom...I do not tip when I am outside the US...and I feel weird about it

This is very true, however when i was in the US i never tipped as i dont belive in it, When i move to the US i highly doubt ill tip even then. im not trying to be a cunt or start a war about it but as far as i see it your already being payed to do your job so you dont need me to pay you more for doing your job.

here's the problem with that: in the US restaurants COUNT on tips so they dont' have to pay servers much. In CA they make minimum wage. in other states they can get as little as $2 an hour. In some restaurants in NYC the servers actually pay to work there. Sometimes in excess of $100 a night. On top of that, servers MUST tip out to the bussers, bartenders and kitchen based on sales, not on how well they were tipped. If they get a bunch of people who think like you do they might have to come out of their own pocket to pay others and go home with nothing.

I agree, not trying to start a war, just explaining why tips are so important here.

Never heard about people paying to serve at NYC restaurants.

Last I was in NYC, I was surprised that gratuity was already included even though it was just me and my date.... Food sucked and service was ok. Restroom was horrible!! I almost slipped with all the piss on the floor... I was furious!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

i am a little TOO big of a tipper for my own good......then if you go back they sorta expect it, so that sucks. But ya if they do a good job i take good care of them.

8% if you suck balls.

20% if it was great.

If i have steve meade and crazy mike with me in vegas and the crazy chinese lady starts screamin at meade for no reason then joo get 0.00

On top of it being the worst food ever.

first time in my adult life i walked out with no tip. That crazy bitch wasnt gettin a penny from me.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thats kinda bad dude... in america being a waiter is pretty much tip dependent, over here not so much, here the legal minimum wage is round abouts 12 bucks so tips arent needed, at least try help the waiter out if they give good service...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived