Sonic Electronix

Thought DC's had woven leads?

this is one reason on why i am never going with dc audio no more, all this extra shit, that i never get known before my order like spider package stronger surround ect....

<_<

but good luck op

lol really? maybe you should do more research, or ask what they offer before you just be a tard and buy something...

i guess FI doesnt offer any of these options, or AA either...

I guess you are going back to kicker, with their D4 or D2 and thats it...

fucking people i swear

if you researched, or even asked... you would have had the information handed to you OP... but you didnt ask, its not a salesmans job to keep informing you on stuff you can do when you come in and go *i want this and this and this*

now, if you asked *what all does that come with, or what can i get extra* you would have had all the options

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Personally when a sales rep is trying to cram stuff down my throat is when I am likely to walk away from a sale. If I am going to be putting some cold hard earned cash out I should be in the know of what I am buying and done the research on the product I am about to buy to make sure it fits the needs of I want. That's just my two cents.

Well if you approach them with what you are actually trying to do instead of saying i need a price on level 3 10s Im willing to bet they'd give you a little more direction. But im guessing you didnt ask that. when you ask someone to give you a price on xxx and they give you a price and then you buy it don't be upset you didnt ask the right questions

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

my buddy ran his lvl 3s for.. i wanna say about a year, maybe a year and 2 months, they didnt have sewn leads or anything, they ran fine.. didnt have an issue, were only seeing about 600w per though but it didnt matter i dont think

only thing was you could see the impressions on the felt pads of the leads hitting it lol, could see the lines in them

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

FWIW

I clipped the shit out of mine and one lead burned through all the stitching holding the lead wire to the spider. I have another with a single stitch gone. Beside the stitching going, there's no visible damage. *knock on wood*

Anyway, I noticed this about six months ago? Beside the tinsel slap (which I can't hear when I'm not listening for it) I've had no issue.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

you mean stitched or woven? as far as I can tell all of their subs come with woven (heavy duty interweaved according to the website) tinsel leads. None of the descriptions mention anything about stitched tinsel leads, so that must have been an assumption on your part.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

this is one reason on why i am never going with dc audio no more, all this extra shit, that i never get known before my order like spider package stronger surround ect....

<_<

but good luck op

lol really? maybe you should do more research, or ask what they offer before you just be a tard and buy something...

i guess FI doesnt offer any of these options, or AA either...

I guess you are going back to kicker, with their D4 or D2 and thats it...

fucking people i swear

if you researched, or even asked... you would have had the information handed to you OP... but you didnt ask, its not a salesmans job to keep informing you on stuff you can do when you come in and go *i want this and this and this*

now, if you asked *what all does that come with, or what can i get extra* you would have had all the options

Then exactly what is a salesman's job????

He doesn't need to cram anything down the buyer's throat, but he should inform you of the options based upon the customer's needs.

If you're supposed to do all the research yourself ahead of time then just order online as the B&M store is offering no advantages.

If I was DC I would be making SURE my stores were explaining the options and making sure customers got the best sub for their application....

Except the customer didn't mention wanting an option because he didn't understand the terminology. He wanted stitched tinsel leads and thought that is what woven tinsel leads are. So when he bought his sub that included woven tinsel leads, he was expecting stitched because he misunderstood the terminology.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Except the customer didn't mention wanting an option because he didn't understand the terminology. He wanted stitched tinsel leads and thought that is what woven tinsel leads are. So when he bought his sub that included woven tinsel leads, he was expecting stitched because he misunderstood the terminology.

My point exactly......a good salesman would have explained it to the customer, so he got what he wanted and was happy. If that took showing him a sub or whatever he should do what it takes to make sure the customer understands the options and which ones would benefit him the most.

Archived