September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

1st or 2nd grade classroom, our teacher was crying and we all held hands and prayed.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I was a young office supply salesman at the time Tuesdays was my day to call on the airforce base accounts. I have never been a person to get up early and watch the news I just get up and go to work.

So as I pulled up to the main gate like I did every Tuesday, and generally just get waved through. It was a bit different. This time I was greeted with a gun and ordered to get out of my car and lay face down, while they searched my car and did background check.

Not knowing what was going on I was scared shitless and pissed. 45 mins later I was released and went to a friends house and found out what was going on.

Afterwards I was so proud ofnour armed forces even in montana they were taking every precausion

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

I was working 3rd shift then and staying at my girlfriends house when she came in and woke me up to show me what was going on. I have always wanted to be a firefighter and that made up my mind to try harder to become one. I had just turned 19 4 days before. It has changed my life i am a firefighter now proud to serve my community.

i was in the 5th grade when it happened and my father and some of the crew from WV were some of the few that actually drove up there to help out and because of him and the 343 firemen that died im proud to say i help out my community and state by saving other peoples lives and BrianBoyer im glad that you feel the same way

was in 5th grade....when i walked in class, teacher had the tv on and i was like "wtf is going on", then i read the headlines "united states is under attack" or something like that. then my teacher was freaking out because she had a family member that was heading to new york i think, or was in the airport and she confirmed that he relative was alright and delayed at the airport....its sad that a lot of people died that day, from workers in the towers to law enforcement/rescuers....but i do believe it was a conspiracy.....but lets not get into detail

RIP to everyone from 9/11 who had fallen and their families. which we will always remember.

edit: i remember when business were closing early that day and i think for the rest of the week.....the skate park closed early(when i was a skater in the 5th grade).. :(

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I was on the bus going to school during 6th grade. I remember every detail as it came across the radio. We didn't do anything at all in school that day. They sent the counselor around to every upper class in our school making sure we understood what had happened. It still gives me chills watching old footage of the planes hitting the towers. May all of the fallen REST IN PEACE! Thank you to all of our service men and women that have dedicated the last 10 years of their lives to keep us free and safe!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I was in class in downtown Chicago, then they evacuated the Loop! I took the last train home to make sure friends and family were on first, just to meet my dad on the same train doing the same thing!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I was in my freshman english class when Mrs Shaduck turned on the tv we sat and watched the horror for the remainder of the day no classes were changed nobody went to lunch. Growing up in a Fire/Rescue atmosphere this had a big impact on me and many of my family/friends. RIP ~343~ Gone but never forgotten. God Bless

6th grade english class, the teacher had told us we were being attacked, i didnt even want to walk home because i was scare, i had no idea what was going on

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

i was on my way to a friends house turned on the radio in my car it was on every channel and then watched it on tv at my friends stunned by what i was watching couldn't be leave it but im glad we have not had no more attacks like that seance that day rip to all those who has falling then and fighting for us

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg