Jump to content

Team Envied Kreationz Avy 6 Fi Team 15's & 3 DC 9k's!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

So finally got around to working on the back for the amps and batteries. Didn't really have a design except I knew how many batteries I could fit in the space permitted. I took that and just cam up with the plan of what I have now. I had to tweak something to get everything to fit but its working out better than I planned.

DSCN0865_zps0211d5ed.jpg

DSCN0863_zpsf20f7f36.jpg

DSCN0887_zpscab1991f.jpg

DSCN0891_zpsaa18deec.jpg

DSCN0883_zps6826c76a.jpg

DSCN0892_zps4db9e5ac.jpg

IMG_0191_zpscd96c7f2.jpg

IMG_0193_zpsf2aa3b80.jpg

IMG_0195_zps0c2f998c.jpg

IMG_0199_zps2156d639.jpg

DSCN0901_zps8fad8511.jpg

DSCN0903_zpsbe697a8e.jpg

DSCN0907_zpsfc44548b.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Now its time to mount some amps and get wires ran. The only amp that will have to come down for a bit is the back one so I can route the sub wires through the back. After that all thats left is install last alt when it gets here today and run some wires. I'm sure I'm missing something that I will find out about later.

IMG_0202_zps77803363.jpg

IMG_0203_zps16899219.jpg

DSCN0899_zps0810d7a3.jpg

DSCN0898_zpsbecefc1b.jpg

DSCN0909_zps638ad1d5.jpg

DSCN0910_zps3e3aecb8.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Wow looking awesome bro!!!!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

I dig it man....love the way you are doing the amps.

Just one thing that bothers me. is the one DC that is upside down. The reason it bothers me cause it flows so well around left to right then you get to that amp and its not the same. That's just me.. any way of fixing that? OCD kicks in every once and a while.

Keep doing what you are doing bro. Love the build.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Damn nice work my friend! Clean!!

Thank ya

Wow looking awesome bro!!!!

Thanks

I dig it man....love the way you are doing the amps.

Just one thing that bothers me. is the one DC that is upside down. The reason it bothers me cause it flows so well around left to right then you get to that amp and its not the same. That's just me.. any way of fixing that? OCD kicks in every once and a while.

Keep doing what you are doing bro. Love the build.

Nope I don't plan on it staying that way. Looking at some options now

What about removing the logo and getting another one put on right side up?

Those logo's aren't just stickers you can remove. My plan is to get them covered completely with a different design. I've seen like 2 people use those vinyl stickers on there's so I may try something like that

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

holy hell I love it, turned out amazing, simple yet prestigious. forgive me for not remembering but you running 9k's to run 16v system?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9481 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...